Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie of paedophile rehearsing tops US box office.
Michael Jacksons' "This is it" a compilation of rehearsal footage shot before his planned concerts at the O2 arena in London has topped the US box office.

It has been so successful its planned two week release will be extended to four weeks.

Personally I can think of better things to watch than rehearsal footage of a deformed sexual predator grabbing his crotch.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8337296.stm
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
OK, the guy was talented, but I would not go out of my way to see him (dead or alive), or cry over him, or see his movie, or buy his music, or piss in his ear if his brains were on fire.

It always gets me how people lose it when one of these jerkoffs die, you got someone who lived a charmed life and I'm supposed to cry over them. Bah!!
Bah!⿢
86 112
Bah!⿢

Who gives a shit about a perverted 'wanna be white' bitch anyways? He was more woman than man too. Disgusting comes to mind.
I will admit to have enjoyed watching the Thriller video, but that is about as far as it goes for me. I would not have paid money to see it.
I thought thriller sucked, it came out in the days of quiet riot, twisted sister and van halen ruling MTV, it was too long and gay. Back then you could still see a Joe Walsh video who wanted to watch thriller???
Thriller is yet another overrated piece of crap.

I thought the video was quite amusing when it was first released when I was about 10, but now its looks dated and lame as fuck.

Give me prince anyday, he plays a mean lead guitar and doesn't fuck children.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'm with you Twistie.

This was only put out to fatten the wallet of his demented and greedy father whose only love for the kid was of how much money he can make off him. Other than that, Joe had no use for him.