Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOTHING
Since some ultra-sensitive and pro-censor fuckwits have these fucked up ideas that their opinion about what someone else posts matters even a little, welcome to the NOTHING thread. Nothing you post has to have any meaning. You can post gibberish. You can post in another language if you know one. You can post nothing but fucking punctuation if you want to. You can post "FUCK SINISTER THE FUCKING CUNT" repeatedly if you want. If you want to post a fucking BLANK post, have at it.

This is the about NOTHING thread.

Happy now, Squid, you big pussy?
Great thread idea. You're a great thinker!

Fuck Liquid. And where is that lame ass homo, mh0825? PLUS, just to be random here, I am really looking forward to grilling my big ribeye steaks tomorrow. ALSO, I secretly love Sinister!!!
86 112
that's right, break my poor::hbeat::.

go grill your lily-white wrinkly ass. with that sauce you're always pimping. ::hmph::

I am going to MF's house for dinner tomorrow.

I may have to bring the Wolf.

And as a final thought; Griftink blaggerdat cheffluin snooingfart.
here Sin...take this and measure his dick.

[Image: Microscope.jpg]

I actually don't secretly love Sinister, I just wanted to see if she would reciprocate and say she loved me too. As for that sauce I pimp (good memory on that!) I do love it, what can I say.
86 112
jackboots Wrote:here Sin...take this and measure his dick.

Kiss my Italian ass!

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:

Kiss my Italian ass!

Will I need the microscope for that, too? I am really so *sob* horribly *whine* sorry that I didn't take your bait and say I loved you back. I'm only interested in you for your meat. ::sly::

Plathunk is not technically a word.
no, you'll need this for his ass.

[Image: Bulldozer.jpg]

Middle Finger Wrote:

Kiss my Italian ass!

So your a Pizza eating surrender monkey?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
OP should stand for Old Pussy

MF should stand for, well, the obvious; Mother Fucker

Liquid is Squid, whom all Bikers and riders detest.

I drank 2 pots of coffee today.

I recently discovered that Hobbits are not real.

I have not seen my bike since my wreck and that makes me sad.

I try to learn a new word every day.

I am a Pepsi addict.

I had BBQ ribs for dinner last night.

I will never get to ride Deal's Gap on my own sled.

Burffin webblie snurfulldorkus.

No, I am not on illegal drugs.

Is my post annoying anyone yet?
Sinister Wrote:OP should stand for Old Pussy

MF should stand for, well, the obvious; Mother Fucker

Liquid is Squid, whom all Bikers and riders detest.

I drank 2 pots of coffee today.

I recently discovered that Hobbits are not real.

I have not seen my bike since my wreck and that makes me sad.

I try to learn a new word every day.

I am a Pepsi addict.

I had BBQ ribs for dinner last night.

I will never get to ride Deal's Gap on my own sled.

Burffin webblie snurfulldorkus.

No, I am not on illegal drugs.

Is my post annoying anyone yet?
I might be as deranged as you, but I thought it was actually rather interesting.
How were those ribs?
86 112
M, yes; you are as deranged as I am. Or am I as deranged as you? That shit makes my brain hurt.

And MF, the ribs were beautiful!!! You know how they can be done perfectly so you can just slide the bone out of them, one after the other and be left with a big slab of rib meat dripping with sauce? That's what I did. Then I rubbed the sauce from my fingers all over my face. ::bigg::
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:Then I rubbed the sauce from my fingers all over my face. ::bigg::
::laugh::
86 112
[user=47]Liquid[/user] wrote:
Quote:so again you are not contributing, just like this pointless thread you created. You are lower then the soaked urine dirt the dog is pissing on. You are piss dirt. so sad.
What I got from this post: blah blah blah blah blah blah ::nuts::blah blah blah blah blah

i could NOT believe the fat fucker had thegall to criticize maggot when he is about as useless a piece of shit that ever showed up here. who the fuck does he think he is?? give me 10 maggots to one slob.

jackboots Wrote:i could NOT believe the fat fucker had thegall to criticize maggot when he is about as useless a piece of shit that ever showed up here. who the fuck does he think he is?? give me 10 maggots to one slob.
Definitely an over-inflated opinion of his own importance. Mock forum or otherwise I would say that to him. Fuck, I'd say it to his face.
Fuck I have said it from day one. He has diarrhea of the mouth. Every time he opens his mouth shit pours out.
Tonight I am having chilli beef tacos for dinner.

The episode of Doctor Who tonight sees the return of the creator of the Daleks, Davros.

I am still crazy.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.