Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "shit on your ex" thread
Got an ex you are repulsed by? A past girl/boyfriend who - when you think of them now - you have to wonder what the FUCK you were thinking to hang out with them? This is the place to crap on them. I'll start.

The idiot baseball player. He went through NINE jobs in the time I knew him (about 4 years) and the most important thing in his life was playing for his amateur baseball team. And when I say the most important, I mean more important than work, his child, his family, and certainly more important than me. I can't believe I wasted 4 years of my life with this fuckwad. A waste of oxygen.

Nawrocki. An Italiian guy who was fabulous eye-candy and built like a brick shithouse, but had a pecker smaller than my pinkie finger. 99% certain he took 'roids because of his size in every area of his body except the one that really matters. He didn't even like sex. I didn't last with him for very long at all.

The bar owner. I met this one in a bar in my neighborhood and he was decent-looking so when he asked me out, I said yes. Could I go back in time and shoot him in the head instead of saying yes, I would. At 32 years old, after knowing me for about 5 months, he asked me to marry him. That was freaky enough, but it turns out, the reason he wanted to get married so much was because he still lived with his mommy. Momma's boys make me want to puke.

The psycho. The only one I actually hope to run into again one day. While I'm with Bullet. This pussy beat the shit out of me every day of the week if I wore a color of eyeshadow he didn't like. He pointed a gun at my head. He tried to come in through my bedroom window while I was getting ready for a date with Nawrocki and fortunately, Nawrocki was there. He went out and busted the psycho's nose in about 2.6 seconds. But I'd still like to run into him with Bullet and watch Bulletturn him into a pretzel. ::sly::

So.....what sorts of idiots/assholes/morons/useless fucks have you gone out with?
I've never been with a idiot/asshole/moron/useless fuck.

I'm not the kind of woman abusive idiots/assholes/morons/useless fucks approach.

When I toss 'em it's due to bad table manners.

noholes86ed Wrote:When I toss 'em it's due to bad table manners.
Like if they won't fuck you up the ass at the table in the restaurant? Or you told them you have AIDS? Your pitiful and retarded attempts to sound infallible are as laughable as everything else you claim. The problem with idiots like you is that you don't give anyone else any more credit than you give yourself. And guess what? A gnat has more original, intelligent and accurate thoughts than you could ever dream of having. You're not clever. You're not even funny. You're a fucking snob and you should have your face stomped in just for thinking you're so great. You're worth less than a fart in the wind.
Shit, that's another person in here I thought was a guy and isn't.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Shit, that's another person in here I thought was a guy and isn't.
And she's all yours, M. I just put it on my ignore list.
Sinister Wrote:
Like if they won't fuck you up the ass at the table in the restaurant? Or you told them you have AIDS? Your pitiful and retarded attempts to sound infallible are as laughable as everything else you claim. The problem with idiots like you is that you don't give anyone else any more credit than you give yourself. And guess what? A gnat has more original, intelligent and accurate thoughts than you could ever dream of having. You're not clever. You're not even funny. You're a fucking snob and you should have your face stomped in just for thinking you're so great. You're worth less than a fart in the wind.

Poor little dunderhead. You think because you are an aimless ignorant slut everyone else is too.

If you are finding gnats they are drawn to that deadgapinghatchet wound you call your cunt.

Sinister Wrote:And she's all yours, M. I just put it on my ignore list.

Too funny!My widdle -0% friend can dish it out but she can't take it.

Gutless bitchdidn't hang in there for long ::banana::

I had my heart set on manipulating her into posting more pictures of her sorry assed life and the duck pluckers that share it.
You know, I think this deserves a bump back to life.

sounds to me like ol' Sinister was a tad jealous because she can't belive that any woman would not allow herself to be abused unlike her where it seems to be a pattern.
What the fuck is this shit ?...She wants people to contribute to her thread and then she jumps all over their case when they do...And what the hell is a mod doing putting members on ignore ?...I've never been manhandled or treated badly by any man I have been involved with, I suppose that's why I didn't have anything to post the first time around.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Here she is sounding like a whack job again. This should have been posted in 24 when she was going on about all the rabid wolves here. I don't even have an ex, I've been married since I was 16.
I didn't post when this was put up because everyone was still thinking I was a guy, so I left the mystery.

But reading this the first time cemented my suspicion she was not a biker or had associated with bikers all her life like she claims.
I have a couple of ex's who are not worth the effort it would take to shit on them.

I used to have a thing for pretty girls who nearly all turned out to be fucking nuts in a bad way.

The list goes on Angela, Marissa, Rebecca, Kelly, all pretty similar, long dark hair, taller then me (most people are), smilelike butter wouldn't melt, "challenging" in the bed department, they all taught me quality was way important than quantity and all fucking nuts in various ways.

If I saw any of them in the street I would run like hell, how I have managed to end up with someone as normal as my wife is myreward for dating headcases for years I think.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
QueenBee Wrote:I have a couple of ex's who are not worth the effort it would take to shit on them.
That is my ex. I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Sinister Wrote:

Hard to believe this was written by the same woman who is now calling us a vicious and cruel wolf pack.

I sure wish her admirers at 24 could see this shit. Or maybe they have and they think she's changed. ::blink::
It's alive again!

She's sobbing in another forum about Mock members being nasty to her?
Hells bells, I thought she left Mock to open a charm school for one eyed whiny cunts.
It's not hard to figure out why defective males are attracted to her.
She really should try hooking up with real men.
noholes86ed Wrote:She's sobbing in another forum about Mock members being nasty to her?
Not only are we nasty, we are the scum of the earth... dangerous too & Mock is the cesspool we all inhabit...It's like this past year never even happened.
::nuts::

Not in cloud cuckoo land at least....

::lmao::

That was fucking priceless... she backed up quicker than a mare in season
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Am I a bad person for thinking it's all an act ?
Errrrmmm.. which part? The signs of mental instability or the gratingingly annoying effort to be overly nice to fit in with the crowd?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021