Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT !
I've waited all summer for tonight...Preseason football !...Patriots at the Eagles...Yowza !...Go Eagles !

Da Man 109

[Image: eab49fe2-ff14-4e4e-bc9d-ed2ab316bacanews...f9b0341305]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
my sons, born and raised in Mass., are rabid Pats fans!::hail:: i'll have to keep them supplied with wings and other goodies for months now, while they are riveted to the tube. 57

not to mention they're going to want to go out to the sacred shrine at foxboro. ::rollseyes::

I love me some football ! ::boobs:: I'm looking forward to seeing who the coaches let play tonight...I doubt there will be many "big guns" out on the field but, really, what the hell do I know...I know many are anxious to see how Tom Brady comes back.
that guy has a fine looking ass in those football pants. just another reason to love football.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I can't think of anything that interests me less. ::dunno::
ramseycat Wrote:that guy has a fine looking ass in those football pants. just another reason to love football.
Oh hell yeah ! ::boobs::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I can't think of anything that interests me less. ::dunno::

I'm with you Lumps..... bunch of over paid criminals. ::stir::

Give me some hockey - pre-season hockey starts next month. [Image: nhl4.gif]
Where the hell has the summer gone ?
I have no idea. This has been the worst sumner! Three hot days? That's it?

My freakin' pool has a leak we can't find and now has only half it's capacity of water and I can't find anyone who can find this pin hole and plug it!

I dread having to replace the liner.

On a good note - I got tickets to see Social Distortion and Reverand Horton Heat! ::bravo::