Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LittleMissPoopyPants
Just asking, in en effort to help her. You know, honesty therapy. Does she need to cheer up a bit? Or is it that other people are too fucking happy?

Can/should we help her? She makes dark jokes and posts yucky pics sometimes, so some are concerned.
86 112
Who the fuck is concerned??? They need to mind their own fucking business. LMPP is perfect exactly the way she is, grumpy, crabby, mean, intelligent and with a fabulous vocabulary. She's like me; she gets a warped pleasure out of torturing the stupid and inane here.

LEAVE LMPP ALONE OR YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME!!!! ::batguy::::gunner::::karate::95:;box::

I will kick someone's fuckin' ass......
do you know how many forums she terrorizes? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

This is NOT good therapy for her, you bitch duet. Jesus ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Just asking, in en effort to help her. You know, honesty therapy. Does she need to cheer up a bit? Or is it that other people are too fucking happy?

Can/should we help her? She makes dark jokes and posts yucky pics sometimes, so some are concerned.
Yucky pics? What are you, 6? (See how I did that, it rhymed.) ::haha::
Hey, I want you all to know I replied to this thread before reading any of the others. I did NOT plagarize everyone else in the newbie thread when you all were asking if he was 6 years old. Honest. Really. Strooth.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Just asking, in en effort to help her. You know, honesty therapy. Does she need to cheer up a bit? Or is it that other people are too fucking happy?

Yucky pics? What are you, 6? (See how I did that, it rhymed.) ::haha::
I forgot to add "creative" to her list of attributes! ::tongue::
I thought I was being adorable using the word yucky ...
86 112