Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun Control
Sin is dying to debate this, so here we go! Smiley_emoticons_biggrinlet's do it.

Yes I am, and I will wait for others to express opinions before I verbally mutilate them and hopefully teach them something.
I think using pitchforks to defend our safety, freedom, and country should be good enough. If my new Pitchfork & Cell Phone personal defense bill gets passed in Congress, you will all be a lot safer. I also fully believe that this new Pitchfork and Cell Phone tool will add greatly to the balance of power being with the People. Hail to the Queen!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I think using pitchforks to defend our safety, freedom, and country should be good enough. If my new Pitchfork & Cell Phone personal defense bill gets passed in Congress, you will all be a lot safer. I also fully believe that this new Pitchfork and Cell Phone tool will add greatly to the balance of power being with the People. Hail to the Queen!
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
::lmao::
Maybe I'll use the arm of my office chair here. Or bust the edge off a dresser drawer. Or my kitchen knives!! Shit, I could just break a window and slash someones throat with the sharp edge.

I understand a screwdriver pushed through the eyeball has the potential to kill, too. I'd recommend a flat-head, not a phillips.
i'll start. as a cop of many years i don't mind honest citizens having licensed weapons and responsibly keeping them out of the reach of their children.

what i DO mind is every scumwad i ever patted down in miami had an AK-47 in their pant legs. every shitbird who ever robbed a 7-11 with an illegal gun and killed the poor schmuck or college kid who was making $5. an hour ought to be sent to old sparky. (death penalty, another thread i'll start sometime).

but it's shoveling shit against the tide. the criminals will always have guns. and the decent citizens may have helped me out at some point.

Oooo... The irony? Would someone named Phillip feel discriminated aagainst if they were offed with a flat screw driver?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:Oooo... The irony? Would someone named Phillip feel discriminated aagainst if they were offed with a flat screw driver?

I don't know any Phillips personally, but find me one and I'll have your question answered right quick.
Quote:the criminals will always have guns. and the decent citizens may have helped me out at some point.

That is the fucking truth. And what the retarded gun-grabbers will never understand. Ban 'em all!!! The criminals will still get their hands on them and those of us who are law-abiding will then become victims. Well, I guess I should say those of YOU who are law-abiding will become victims. Ban all guns? The classic line applies here; you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers. And my own addition to that line; I'll be taking a few of the ones coming to take them to the grave with me.
If you play with guns you may become rich.

[Image: beverlyBPS.jpg]

you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers. +5 I'm starting to like this bitch.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers. +5 I'm starting to like this bitch.
I thank you, but that can't be the first time you've heard that saying?
Supreme Court Gun Ban Ruling Expected Tomorrow
The U.S. Supreme Court today did not release its long-awaited ruling on whether the District's handgun ban violates the Second Amendment. That means the potentially landmark decision will almost certainly come tomorrow morning when the court is planning to issue the last of its rulings for the term. The case, District of Columbia v. Heller, which was argued nearly four months ago, could settle the decades-old debate over whether the Second Amendment grants individuals the right to own firearms.

Wow, I'm going to be watching this. Thanks, I wasn't even aware of this case.
86 112
If I am just mean tomorrow, they came to a good decision. If I am vile and heinouslylivid and screaming at everyone......

....no wait,if the injustice system doesn't come to the right decision I won't be here. I will be out joining the revolts and inciting riots.
[Image: t1home.court.afp.gi.jpg]

updated 23 minutes ago
High court strikes down gun ban
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled Thursday that Washington D.C.'s sweeping ban on handguns is unconstitutional. The justices voted 5-4 against the ban. At issue in District of Columbia v. Heller was whether the city's ban violated the Second Amendment right to "keep and bear arms." full story

AWESOME!
86 112
It's about fucking time the system did something right.
Yeah, I was happy to hear about that ruling last night.
I just think its stupid when people blame the guns for all the crime,,etc fucking BS
D.C. Handgun Ban, Round II
City officials weigh keeping semiautomatic pistols illegal after Supreme Court strikes down blanket handgun ban

jackboots Wrote:D.C. Handgun Ban, Round II
City officials weigh keeping semiautomatic pistols illegal after Supreme Court strikes down blanket handgun ban
This shit cracks me up. A semiauto is more lethal than say, a revolver that you have to cock between shots?