Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a moose we can love
sweet. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RASBURG, Vt. - For the last year, David Lawrence has cared for a young moose named Pete that he nursed back to health after it was attacked by dogs and separated from its mother.

Now, Pete eats leaves out of Lawrence⿿s hands and lets the 73-year-old farmer scratch his neck like a horse or an oversized dog. Sometimes Pete chases after Lawrence in his pickup truck as he leaves the fenced-in elk hunting preserve where the moose lives.

⿿I feel that he and I have a bond that I think is unique and I think he⿿s a bit confused as to just who he is,⿝ Lawrence said. ⿿I⿿m not sure he thinks he⿿s a moose. I think he thinks I⿿m his father or something, maybe his mother.⿝

But the Vermont Department of Fish and Wildlife said Pete and other native deer and moose living in the compound shouldn⿿t be mixing with the farm-raised elk - animal feed could introduce chronic wasting disease, a brain ailment that strikes deerlike animals.

It may be necessary to destroy Pete and the others 21NO!! They can⿿t be released into the wild, officials said. The state⿿s top game warden, Col. David LeCours, said the department would be open to finding a way to save the animals, but the bigger issue is the health of Vermont⿿s wild deer and moose.

Lawrence said he knew it was illegal for him to tame Pete, but he took over the animal⿿s care more than a year ago after hearing about the dog attack. ⿿We⿿re human beings and we⿿re farmers and we can⿿t stand to see an animal die if we can save it,⿝ Lawrence said.

Attached Files
.jpg   4083421736_Moose_08012009.jpg (Size: 82.99 KB / Downloads: 34)

OMG, he's gorgeous ! 75 I'd take him in, in a New York minute !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:OMG, he's gorgeous ! 75 I'd take him in, in a New York minute !
Is there anything you wouldn't fuck? ::scared::
Yeah, you. ::finger::
It's annoying that you can't even talk about animals here without someone coming along and saying you want to fuck them ::rollseyes::
I think we have a new forum juvenile... It's kind of refreshing and annoying all in one
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
About as refreshing as the Bering Sea.
crash Wrote:I think we have a new forum juvenile... It's kind of refreshing and annoying all in one
that thinks with his dick.....he's a very small-minded individual.
Fug duh kund
Looks like Mr. Lawrence will have a fully stocked freezer this year.::banana::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
WhaT? No flying squirrel?
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
LKTraz Wrote:WhaT? No flying squirrel?

Smiley_emoticons_wink

[Image: pix280.jpg]
Hokey smokes! Frostbite Falls here we come! ::banana::
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
LKTraz Wrote:WhaT? No flying squirrel?
my pet 'nutty'. he flies from porch to bird-feeder. ::lmao::

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_00151.JPG (Size: 72.63 KB / Downloads: 7)