Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hi Spot, you nerdy toad-like bitch.
105 Feel free to join and try that mouth of yours where faggy infractions and mod cliques can't protect you. Same goes for that froggy Koan-hag.
86 112
Tell Clancy the same shit, too. He likes to throw missiles at me from far away, like a nervous schoolgirl.
86 112
Yippee...Mock wars.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-13-2009, 03:10 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Tell Clancy the same shit, too. He likes to throw missiles at me from far away, like a nervous schoolgirl.
i love Clancy. he's a sweetheart. and smart and funny, i wish he were here! 75
as for snot...obviously he's well-hated. he's supercilious, 'superior' to everyone, and tragically physically repulsive. my theory is that he likes to abuse people online to make up for his extreme repugnance. it makes him feel good about himself. it never occurs to him that there might be a legitimate reason he is loathed and despised and ridiculed. everyone else is wrong and he is the messiah. snot has spoken! so it is written, so it shall be done! he REALLY hates intelligent people who challenge him. i consider it a compliment that he dislikes me so much. he said on fg that i am a 'lying scoundrel' (not while i was there of course). i know better and so do the other people there, many who sent me the quote. i'm still wondering what i 'lied' about'. but he is of no consequence. he's an ugly penile-deformed little rent boy. i'd like to have him in front of me for a pint or two.
as for liars, he welcomes the biggest liar on the internet, st.jiveass. go figure.[b]

I heard Spot is anti-American. Doesn't he live in England? I always find that type of thing hysterical.

Come over here you arrogant toad, hiding with your mod clique blanket. I'll stick three infraction spears with American bald eagle emblems right up your ugly ass.
86 112
(11-13-2009, 04:21 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I heard Spot is anti-American. Doesn't he live in England? I always find that type of thing hysterical.

Come over here you arrogant toad, hiding with your mod clique blanket. I'll stick three infraction spears with American bald eagle emblems right up your ugly ass.
he'd LIKE it if you shoved anything up his arse. yes, he's English. i'd like to see OP defecate on him.

Is Koan still dating that crusty mod-fag? Someone needs to do an intervention on her. She made out with that fucking lumpy mutant for Christ's sake.
86 112
She lived with spot in England for nearly a year while she pursued her 'art' and then went back to Canada and promptly had another FG member move in with her. Anyone remember G-man? He's kind of a Jives-lite... lots of embellishments to his resume, etc... and they have since broken up. He's still posting at FG, she is not and he's very busy commenting on what a horror it was to have been involved with her. Hehe.

I should be embarrassed I know all that, shouldn't I.
(11-13-2009, 04:32 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Is Koan still dating that crusty mod-fag? Someone needs to do an intervention on her. She made out with that fucking lumpy mutant for Christ's sake.
she lived with him for a long time, insisted it was platonic. she left her little girl in Canada to go over there. i understand she ditched snot for G-man, another fg denizen. i also have been told she rarely if ever posts there anymore.
she looks for love online. it has had some pretty fucking funny results! she invited , sight-unseen, a guy named Kensloft to come and live with her and her little girl. that's wrong right there! then she was shocked he turned out to be some guy who practically lives in a dumpster. she asked me how to get rid of him...oh well, that was a civil matter, not criminal. i actually liked Kensloft, he would write and tell me what a vicious bitch she was. 28

What winners. OK Spot, I'm ready whenever you are.
86 112
(11-13-2009, 04:39 PM)jackboots Wrote:
(11-13-2009, 04:32 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Is Koan still dating that crusty mod-fag? Someone needs to do an intervention on her. She made out with that fucking lumpy mutant for Christ's sake.
she lived with him for a long time, insisted it was platonic. she left her little girl in Canada to go over there. i understand she ditched snot for G-man, another fg denizen. i also have been told she rarely if ever posts there anymore.
she looks for love online. it has had some pretty fucking funny results! she invited , sight-unseen, a guy named Kensloft to come and live with her and her little girl. that's wrong right there! then she was shocked he turned out to be some guy who practically lives in a dumpster. she asked me how to get rid of him...oh well, that was a civil matter, not criminal. i actually liked Kensloft, he would write and tell me what a vicious bitch she was. 28

She claimed she had been Raped 4 times.
Would you invite a stranger to come live with you if this had really happened.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
(11-13-2009, 03:10 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Tell Clancy the same shit, too. He likes to throw missiles at me from far away, like a nervous schoolgirl.

Clancy would wipe Spots arse and leave that repulsive little cunt crying like a girl.

Hiya Clancy :;wave::
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Remember when some infamous female murderer was being released from prison and spot made a huge point of saying she had served her time and he'd be happy to welcome her into his home to live with him.

So he must've been talking about koan, huh?
(11-13-2009, 06:12 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Remember when some infamous female murderer was being released from prison and spot made a huge point of saying she had served her time and he'd be happy to welcome her into his home to live with him.

Yeah, because 'serving your time' means you're no longer a danger to the public. 78: