Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 vs FG vs Mock
Just thinking we should start one of those threads here, too. Why should all the fun be at 24, where we have to at least pretend to be civil?
Very simple.

24 and FG suck.

We rock.

The end. ::bigsmile::
The forums are all okay, it's the nutjobs I keep running into... and I HATE liars.
(11-17-2009, 02:24 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: Very simple.

24 and FG suck.

We rock.

The end. ::bigsmile::

Guess that works for me.

I guess it's pretty simple for me too...Those other two places bore me to distraction, Mock never does...I have zero interest nor desire to hang someplace with people that I wouldn't hangout with in real life...I know very little about FG & 24 is only interesting when some of the members are at each others throats, other than that, it's a big ol' yawn fest...Fuck that, I find most Mockers utterly fascinating & fun...Never a dull moment here when we are all together.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i am very fond of 24, but am also glad to have MOCK as my laughing place, like B'rer Rabbit! ::lol::

Long live Mock:87:
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B

I just read the thread in 24 that has a similiar title to this one & it was FUNNY...Hahaha...That dude, Saint, is the Frank Burns of internet forums...I am laughing my butt off...He's a sissy mary for christssake...::lol::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]