Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Clancy, tell her to sit on it.
Clancy, she is doing what she always does - play the victim card even though she was an antagonistic rule-breaking bitch. She has you hooked, dumb ass. She's not happy with how her effort went down so now we have to hear her bitch and complain about the babysitter. Boo hoo, Clancy! 12 Boo hoo.
86 112
Please link to one example of where I was complaining, you little baboon. I don't care.

I even admitted I'm an asshole on 24, which I am. Unfortunately Jives is a psychotic piece of shit, which you apparently encourage and applaud. But hey, to each his own.
Frank needs to view Snap as the antidote to sunshine and lollipops and ennui. ::bigsmile::

Sunshine, lollipops and ennui?

Sorry, that doesn't make sense to me. Doesn't ennui mean complete and utter disinterest, boredom and a general feeling that there's no meaning in life?
(11-20-2009, 04:12 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Sunshine, lollipops and ennui?

Sorry, that doesn't make sense to me. Doesn't ennui mean complete and utter disinterest, boredom and a general feeling that there's no meaning in life?
that's what i meant! you are the antithesis to those things!

:Yawn:
86 112
21 it's cold. it's Thanksgiving. it's the Christmas season. 21 and poor Snap/Lumpy is out in the blizzard with her runny nose pressed to the window at 24, watching all the warm fuzzy happy posters and their turkeys, their fireplaces roaring, surrounded by the only friends they have, the posters at 24.21 I CAN'T STAND IT! it's ruining my holiday spirit to know she is thigh-deep in snow with bare feet, no coat against the knife-like winds, tears freezing on her cheek. 21

how was that?

You made me cry 21
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
That was good, but I was a bit disappointed that her nose didn't get frostbite.
86 112
(11-20-2009, 05:47 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: That was good, but I was a bit disappointed that her nose didn't get frostbite.
you heartless bastid! her nose was so frozen it looked like michael jackson's...a gaping black hole. 21

She wouldn't like it inside, anyway. There aren't enough gross youtube videos around.
86 112
(11-20-2009, 05:47 PM)Freak magnet Wrote: You made me cry 21
11 we are so sensitive to suffering Freak, where Frank is impervious. he sneers at pain. he laughs at our pleas. they fall upon deaf ears. his cruelty is epic. he makes the inquisition look kindly and benign.

Attached Files
.gif   inquisition.gif (Size: 1.73 KB / Downloads: 25)

Truth time, folks. I don't WANT to belong to that forum. It's obvious Frank plays favorites or that lying asshole Jives would've been out on his ass years ago. And with Rapugnant being a new and apparently active member, it's that much more distasteful having to be nice to that back stabbing cunt. This banning is a good thing and everyone's happy about it.
not everyone.

you don't HAVE to talk to anyone you don't like! but you have a lot to offer.

I agree. I happen to think I'm an intelligent and witty poster, which is obviously in short supply at 24. I think Frank wants it that way, however.
(11-20-2009, 06:08 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Truth time, folks. I don't WANT to belong to that forum. It's obvious Frank plays favorites or that lying asshole Jives would've been out on his ass years ago. And with Rapugnant being a new and apparently active member, it's that much more distasteful having to be nice to that back stabbing cunt. This banning is a good thing and everyone's happy about it.

Both you and Saint have gotten "in trouble" in the past at 24. This is like your third or fourth banning since I've known you. I know, I know, it's Saint's and/or my fault. Anyway, you both were warned recently that one foot was out the door. You just decided, for some reason, to be the first one to go on a rule-breaking, thread and post creating spree right after my warning. If you had controlled yourself, maybe Saint would have "messed up." I am sorry you went into idiot mode so soon, what can I say. I promise I would have banned Saint, and still will, on the next significant offense.

Over time I see a very bad habit with you. You go around starting or fueling shit, then play miss innocent while denying as much responsibility as you can via blaming others ... such as you putting blame on how bad of an Admin I am. You know, how I am not an ideal babysitter for your juvenile online fighting.
86 112
Where did I say it's not my fault? And you DO suck as an admin... I've seen Gangrene post shit that would've gotten OP shoved out the door in two seconds flat.
All I ask is that you don't cause me problems. You can't seem to do that for very long, and you've repeated this pattern on more than just 24. Don't worry, everyone who shares blame in you having this type of MO has been notified.
86 112
So is this Clancy guy pretty hot? I'm picturing him like Johnny Depp.