Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your Myers-Briggs personality type
Name three things that are always in your fridge and I will reveal the answers after everyone posts.

I always have hotsauce, olives, and garlic.
milk, butter, iced tea.

Bottled water, diet Mountain Dew, veggie sticks.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Milk, bottled water, yogurt.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Butter, pickles and something scary growing in the back that I'm afraid to touch and I believe has developed sentience.
Milk, garlic, balsamic vinegar
2% milk, soft wheat bread, peter luger steak sauce.
86 112
Milk, Onions and Eggs.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Semi skimmed milk, at least two kinds of cheese, bottled water.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
a urine sample and lard
Fug duh kund
(11-22-2009, 10:10 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: 2% milk, soft wheat bread, peter luger steak sauce.

Frank, don't keep your bread in the fridge. It actually stales faster. But don't listen to me since I am forever stupid because I fell in love with a bad man when I was young. My Daddy told me that. He was a VP at Freighoffers.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Always have water, iced tea and lemonade in fridge.
I've actually had to take this test at work for 'team building'... I'm an INFP.
The results are in, you are all assholes.

I took the real test too and I'm an INTJ.
ISTJ

(11-22-2009, 12:10 AM)sally Wrote: Name three things that are always in your fridge and I will reveal the answers after everyone posts.

I always have hotsauce, olives, and garlic.

cold air, shelves, containers
What the hell is going on in this thread? ::blink:: I have milk, eggo's and celery that means STFU right?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I already know Iam and ENTJ personality type. proven beyond doubt many times over .
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I can't remember what mine was. It's been too long. It was INT_, I think... just can't remember the last letter. Basically said I was a freak. lol

Ima ISTJ...While I'm not quite certain I know what that means, I'm not so sure I even want to know...it could be further proof of just how warped I really am.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]