Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIS THE SEASON ~

Tis the season of food...Fragrant, mouthwatering, abundant food...Friends bringing food, clients sending food, UPS delivering food...84
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
....shopping for food. 52
but we are fortunate among nations for all that. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Citrus fruits! I have begun my craving for fresh oranges from Florida. Everyone keeps telling me that California oranges are better but no fucking way!

Oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruit, tangerines, clementines, tangelos - I eat them all like they're candy. Yes, even lemons and limes.
I can't wait for the trays of cookies to appear.
If I had my choice between cookies and coffee or pussy and money, it would be a though choice.
(11-23-2009, 07:15 PM)twisteroo Wrote: I can't wait for the trays of cookies to appear.
If I had my choice between cookies and coffee or pussy and money, it would be a though choice.

Can I have coffee and money?
(11-23-2009, 07:17 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(11-23-2009, 07:15 PM)twisteroo Wrote: I can't wait for the trays of cookies to appear.

I take it you must already have cookies and pussy.::bigsmile::
(11-23-2009, 07:40 PM)twisteroo Wrote:

I take it you must already have cookies and pussy.::bigsmile::

Pretty much ::lol::

One of Cowboy's clients sent him a pumpkin cheesecake...That bitch is bigger than my ass, well, not really but, it's a big motherfucker, I bet it weighs 12-14 lbs...It's in my fridge & I swear I hear it say, "Psst, look at me", every time I walk by.

Only if I can have cookies and money.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-24-2009, 07:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:

One of Cowboy's clients sent him a pumpkin cheesecake...That bitch is bigger than my ass, well, not really but, it's a big motherfucker, I bet it weighs 12-14 lbs...It's in my fridge & I swear I hear it say, "Psst, look at me", every time I walk by.

It's not waying look at me. It's saying EAT ME!!! You know you want a nice big piece of creamy yummy cheesecake. 39
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-24-2009, 07:18 AM)ramseycat Wrote: It's not waying look at me. It's saying EAT ME!!! You know you want a nice big piece of creamy yummy cheesecake. 39

Freudian, much? ::lol::

(weighing)
Damnit you guys, now I want cheesecake..........and pussy.
Had my first mince pie today, a sure sign that the Christmas season is upon us.

Attached Files
.jpg   2174_MEDIUM.jpg (Size: 27 KB / Downloads: 28)
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
why do many hate mince pie? i love it, and am making one tonight all for myself! to paraphrase a comment Marie Antoinette never made...let them eat pumpkin pie!

Attached Files
.gif   maxine8.gif (Size: 17.54 KB / Downloads: 25)

Ooohhhh...That pastry looks divine !
I will eat mince pie, but not if there is a nice apple, pecan, pumpkin, rhubarb, peach, etc, etc, around.
(11-25-2009, 01:30 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Had my first mince pie today, a sure sign that the Christmas season is upon us.

That doesn't look like mince pie we see here in the States. It looks fantastic.

I'm trying to think if I've ever even eaten any before. I don't think so.
(11-25-2009, 11:26 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(11-25-2009, 01:30 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Had my first mince pie today, a sure sign that the Christmas season is upon us.

That doesn't look like mince pie we see here in the States. It looks fantastic.

I'm trying to think if I've ever even eaten any before. I don't think so.
REAL olde English mince pie contained suet and meat among other things.
the modern version is all fruit. try it sometime!

Mince pies can be an aquired taste but I love them, the fruit inside is tangy and soft and together with the short crust butter pastry that just crumbles its a marriage made in heaven.

My mother makes a homemade sherry trifle and a lovely mince tart that is covered in butter short crust pastry in a lattice design on top every Christmas.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Pie should be made from fruit, the tarter the better... strawberry rhubarb is to fucking die for.