Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SARAH PALIN / GLENN BECK

The ticket from HELL !...Hahaha...I'm having a very hard time taking this gossip seriously...Glenn Beck ?...C'mon...That guy is a sniveling motherfucker, I wouldn't put him in charge of setting clocks for fucks sake...I don't trust anyone who can cry at the drop of a hat & apparently this guy does it almost daily on his show...Moron.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That is errrrrr...unprecedented........errrrrr...unprecedented.....errrr.

There are better choices errrrr......if they errrrrr.....look.

Attached Files
.jpg   2009-11-22.jpg (Size: 29.34 KB / Downloads: 73)
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Jesus I hope you realize that is only a joke. If the far left is spreading that around as a rumor they are more than pathetic.

It was made as a joke awhile ago and apparently the far left is spreading this around.

Has politics completly lost it's mind?

Glen Beck is insufferable. The sad thing is he does make a couple of good points but his dopey schtick of crying makes everything he has to say a joke. Never mind the rest of his in your face shit. He's as bad as Rush 'harumphing' across the airwaves.
(11-26-2009, 10:28 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: Jesus I hope you realize that is only a joke. If the far left is spreading that around as a rumor they are more than pathetic.

That's why I referred to it as gossip & I have no idea who is putting it out there because I didn't care enough to investigate...I took it as a joke & I would be willing to bet that was how it was intended to be taken.
Is it Beck that will hold the last large assembly in front of the Lincoln Memorial next summer? After that it will be unlawful. I do not like his vitrol either but he does make some good points.
(11-26-2009, 10:06 AM)Maggot Wrote: That is errrrrr...unprecedented........errrrrr...unprecedented.....errrr.

You've gotta be shittin' me... you're trying to project Reagan and Dubya as manly men because they had photo ops showing them doing god damn yard work?

Fuck you.
(11-26-2009, 11:25 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(11-26-2009, 10:06 AM)Maggot Wrote: That is errrrrr...unprecedented........errrrrr...unprecedented.....errrr.

You've gotta be shittin' me... you're trying to project Reagan and Dubya as manly men because they had photo ops showing them doing god damn yard work?

Fuck you.

Seriously.

Apparently 'manly men' is the political equivalent of 'stupid assholes'.

So chainsaw handling is high on your list of priorities of skills a president should have?

What a fucking dingbat you are.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

So chainsaw handling is high on your list of priorities of skills a president should have?

You do realise Bush only had a ranch for publicity reasons don't you?, because he is in fact scared to death of horses, what a cowboy!

But clever old you bought into all that stetson wearing cowboy bullshit when Bush is in fact a posh molly coddled ivy leaguer.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(11-26-2009, 10:28 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: Jesus I hope you realize that is only a joke. If the far left is spreading that around as a rumor they are more than pathetic.

It was made as a joke awhile ago and apparently the far left is spreading this around.

Has politics completly lost it's mind?

Glen Beck is insufferable. The sad thing is he does make a couple of good points but his dopey schtick of crying makes everything he has to say a joke. Never mind the rest of his in your face shit. He's as bad as Rush 'harumphing' across the airwaves.

::lol::11

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just seeing him sobbing makes me wanna slap him.
Don't base your entire opinion of Beck on his TV show.

Give him a listen on the radio. I don't watch his TV bit because I agree that his emotional schtick is over the top.

Tha Palin/Beck thing was a joke that SHE put forth. She even commented later that she thought Beck would find it a "hoot".

Get a sense of humor and stop blindly listening to the dopes in the "mainstream" media. Those asses are a bunch of hacks and not even a shadow of the real (read that as objective) journalists of bygone days.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
(11-26-2009, 02:33 PM)LKTraz Wrote: Don't base your entire opinion of Beck on his TV show.

Give him a listen on the radio. I don't watch his TV bit because I agree that his emotional schtick is over the top.
Get a sense of humor and stop blindly listening to the dopes in the "mainstream" media.

I wouldn't even consider giving him a listen on the radio, why would my opinion be changed just because of a change of venue, the man is an ass, a joke...And had I not had a sense of humor I would never have started this thread.
Being a bit closed minded are we?
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
(11-26-2009, 12:37 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

its not about the chainsaw dimwit its about the concept.

jeebus Christ some people are fucked up , this country was built by labor not by the criminals obama has surrounds himself with .

the poor little thug has never done a days labor in his life.

Im sure he is well liked in his circle of friends, you know the domestic terrorist , the communist , the tax evader , but I have a hard time finding anything about him that represents me.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(11-26-2009, 03:07 PM)LKTraz Wrote: Being a bit closed minded are we?

Maybe I am a little but, c'mon LK, the guy cries for God's sake...Jesus, that's such a fuckin' turnoff...I'm a big enough person that I could prolly support someone whose personality I didn't like but, I have to at least have some respect & I have none for this crybaby fool...When I see/hear of him shedding tears on television, I just want to pound the snot outta him....Hahaha...He makes me want to bully him & maybe scare the crap outta him.
Ya know I was just yanking everyones chain with that pic. Things can be taken out of context by any side. But I still think this Prez is just as much a monkey as the previous one was. His foriegn policy sucks big time and his domestic policy is guided by labor unions. To big to fail.....what a bunch of bullshit! Other companies would have bought them out in a heartbeat. We were screwed even before we elected this clown. We really need an independant in there and the next election will hopefully prove it. I just hope it happens before it's to late, and these policies coming out does not kill small business and middle income workers. Oh well..........time marches on.
(wikipedia)
Quote:Beck supports individual gun ownership rights and is against gun control legislation.[21] He has suggested that President Barack Obama's health care reform agenda is a means by which Obama can effect reparations for slavery.[22] Beck believes that there is a lack of evidence that human activity is the main cause of global warming,[23] views the American Clean Energy and Security Act as a form of wealth redistribution, and has promoted a petition rejecting the Kyoto Protocol.[24]

Crybaby or not, the man is an idiot.
two....two....two cunts in one!
Fug duh kund
Just follow the arrows painted on the floor. 11