Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wannabe TV Reality Stars Crash Obama Dinner
I'm sure you've already heard about this, but it boggles my mind that these two fruitcakes could just waltz into a presidential function and actually get to shake Obama's hand without security having a fucking clue they were party crashers. Luckily they were just fame whores and not intent on harming the prez.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091128/ap_o...ted_guests
yep...and i read somewhere yesterday that her resume is about as honest as jives'.

Washington Post had a ton of comments and someone had a pretty lengthy list of all the creditors these two are beholden to... apparently he's run the family winery into the ground among many other things.
Maybe the secret service does not really care. ::lol::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-28-2009, 05:33 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I'm sure you've already heard about this, but it boggles my mind that these two fruitcakes could just waltz into a presidential function and actually get to shake Obama's hand without security having a fucking clue they were party crashers. Luckily they were just fame whores and not intent on harming the prez.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091128/ap_o...ted_guests

Considering the threats that have been made against his life (probably a new record in the history of US presidents), that is scary. Consider all of the things they *could* have done if they had been intent on killing him with no regard to their own lives.
Threats? Really? Just how many?

Please limit your response to actual and credible threats and don't include the people who simply disagree with him.

Ya know....maybe the secret service really doesn't give a shit about him. There were legions of agents who absolutely hated Pres Clinton but they did their jobs nonetheless. It appears that in this instance they were either completely incompetent or just don't give a flying fuck.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
well now the couple is out shopping their story to the talk mavens. surprise surprise.

NEW YORK - The couple who crashed President Barack Obama's first state dinner are peddling their story to broadcast networks for hundreds of thousands of dollars, a television executive says.

The executive, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the network does not publicly discuss bookings, told The Associated Press that representatives for Michaele and Tareq Salahi contacted networks to urge them to "get their bids in" for an interview. The executive said the Virginia couple was looking for a payment in the mid-six figures range.

(11-29-2009, 11:09 AM)LKTraz Wrote: Threats? Really? Just how many?

Please limit your response to actual and credible threats and don't include the people who simply disagree with him.

Ya know....maybe the secret service really doesn't give a shit about him. There were legions of agents who absolutely hated Pres Clinton but they did their jobs nonetheless. It appears that in this instance they were either completely incompetent or just don't give a flying fuck.

You beat me to the question LKTraz.... Syber I really would like to know too since this is the first I've heard of it. Nothing came up on any searches I've tried so far.

White House crashers are not uniqe to this administration. Every White House administration has had a 'gate crasher' of one sort or another and had photos taken with the big cheese.

Bush had an illegal immigrant working as a gardner and got his photo taken with Dick Cheney.

I'd be pretty pissed off if I were the presiden though, those people should have been checked more thoroughly. Today's news turned up these people were at another function with the Obama's and had photo ops with them when he was a Senator. So, my guess now is loads of bullshit is flying around and we'll have to wade through it all ourselves to find the truth if we're interested enough.
(11-29-2009, 11:11 AM)jackboots Wrote: well now the couple is out shopping their story to the talk mavens. surprise surprise.

NEW YORK - The couple who crashed President Barack Obama's first state dinner are peddling their story to broadcast networks for hundreds of thousands of dollars, a television executive says.

The executive, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the network does not publicly discuss bookings, told The Associated Press that representatives for Michaele and Tareq Salahi contacted networks to urge them to "get their bids in" for an interview. The executive said the Virginia couple was looking for a payment in the mid-six figures range.

I'm shocked! Who would have ever thought that a pair of financially troubled reality whor....uh show wannabe White House party crashing bullshit artist attention whore fuckwits would peddle their story for money?
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
The Secret Service has not ruled out pursuing criminal charges against the couple, Michaele and Tareq Salahi, though it has not determined whether party-crashing is technically illegal, spokesman Jim Mackin said. He could not think of a previous instance similar to the Salahis' breach.

they are also party to 16 civil suits, both as defendants and as plaintiffs. they'd be really stupid to make the talk show rounds.

(11-29-2009, 11:09 AM)LKTraz Wrote: Threats? Really? Just how many?

It's true, I have no idea how many actual threats have been made against Obama, however it IS logical to think that he (as I said 'probably') has had more threats than any previous president, if for no other reason that the fact so many ignorant rednecks are mad as hell that a black man is in office. I don't give a fuck what color/race/religion he is... but a LOT of people do.
It's always been obvious to me that you can count "alky" as one of 'those'...
Fug duh kund
(11-29-2009, 03:24 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: It's always been obvious to me that you can count "alky" as one of 'those'...

Well then count me as "one of them" too because I have not seen our "leader" do much of anything.
He's Jimmy Carter round two and even his own party is becoming fed up with his bullshit.

Quote:Considering the threats that have been made against his life (probably a new record in the history of US presidents), that is scary. Consider all of the things they *could* have done if they had been intent on killing him with no regard to their own lives.

That's your original statement regarding threats, Syber. You didn't say it's probably true - you said it's probably a new record in the history or US presidents.

If the serious threats have been made, it certainly would be all over the news.
Well I guess we'd be in better hands with Palin and cpt. Pike then....uh huh.

Funny how everyone has forgotten how the previous nitwit failed to do much of anything for eight years except to bankrupt us and have brush-pulling photo-ops...

If obama hasn't done anything by the end of his term then I'll bitch right along with the rest of you....but it's going to take a lot more than a year to clean-up after numbnuts.
Fug duh kund
Fuck you Luke. Don't you lump me in with any political party and don't dare you even tell me what I thought of the last administration or Sarah Palin or anyone else.

Keep your narrowminded bullshit to those who've actually said something along the lines you accuse me of.

Just remember, this president is spending like a drunken sailor and he's left the "mess" to be cleaned up by the very imbeciles who created it - Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed.

Clinton raised non-descretionary spending to 16% and Bush in his first term lowered it to 6% and kept flat at the rate of inflation until Obama took over and went batshit spending like Imelda Marcos in a shoe store.

He promised to REDUCE the Bush deficit by half, even after the bailout HE pushed for during his campaign. This was promised to be done by the end of his first term.

He promised complete transparency and the ultra liberal, take them all to task White House correspondent, Helen Thomas ripped the WH press secretary a new asshole over the bullshit they've been feeding the press.

He's yet to take responsibility for anything he's not been able to accomplish and continues to blame anyone and everyone for his problems. Bush did some fucked up shit but when it came down to it, he took the blame upon himself for all that went wrong.

Sorry, I wanted to give this guy a chance but he's not doing a damn thing on HIS OWN promises to make it happen. I call it as I see and so far I am not impressed. I think it's time to forget Bush because he's not entirely to blame for the mess we're in. This was 30 years in the making.
(11-29-2009, 07:11 PM)The Antagonist Wrote:
Quote:Considering the threats that have been made against his life (probably a new record in the history of US presidents), that is scary. Consider all of the things they *could* have done if they had been intent on killing him with no regard to their own lives.

That's your original statement regarding threats, Syber. You didn't say it's probably true - you said it's probably a new record in the history or US presidents.

If the serious threats have been made, it certainly would be all over the news.

Oh for crying out loud. Fine, I'll post something to back up my statement. It wasn't exactly difficult to find.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...rvice.html

(from the article)

Since Mr Obama took office, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400 per cent from the 3,000 a year or so under President George W. Bush, according to Ronald Kessler, author of In the President's Secret Service.

Some threats to Mr Obama, whose Secret Service codename is Renegade, have been publicised, including an alleged plot by white supremacists in Tennessee late last year to rob a gun store, shoot 88 black people, decapitate another 14 and then assassinate the first black president in American history.

Most however, are kept under wraps because the Secret Service fears that revealing details of them would only increase the number of copycat attempts. Although most threats are not credible, each one has to be investigated meticulously.
(11-29-2009, 07:57 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: Well I guess we'd be in better hands with Palin and cpt. Pike then....uh huh.

Funny how everyone has forgotten how the previous nitwit failed to do much of anything for eight years except to bankrupt us and have brush-pulling photo-ops...

If obama hasn't done anything by the end of his term then I'll bitch right along with the rest of you....but it's going to take a lot more than a year to clean-up after numbnuts.

If Obama didn't do a damned thing in office for 4 years, he would STILL be ahead of that nitwit GWB.
Yeah, doing nothing would be way better than what he's doing now.

Wow...Dumbya was getting 3000 death threats a year...Fuckin' Aye...That's all ?...::lol::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-29-2009, 09:23 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: Yeah, doing nothing would be way better than what he's doing now.

::lol::

Yeah leaving things exactly they way they were when Bush left office would have been better than trying to solve all those things. Obama said it would take a full term not a year to fix things, so why not come back to this thread in three years time and we'll talk about it then dipshit?

How long did it take you to realise Bush was a fucking awful president? or did you get into all the post 911 jingoisitic Bush circus?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.