Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking Hypocrite
86 Screw you OP for all the shit you whined about Monday.

(11-17-2009, 12:36 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I was a bit surprised POTD disappeared but I think I'll live.

The site IS better now than it used to be, if anyone disagrees why don't they just fuck off?

You could have created a site that gave you an orgasm whenever you hit the enter key and some arseholes still wouldn't be happy.

http://mockforums.com/showthread.php?tid...4#pid82814

Post #164

STFU bitch.
Heh. Yet another example of his bi-polar, hypocritical, full of shit, rotten-toothed ways.
86 112
It's part of his mental disorder, he probally doesn't even remember saying that. Now that he's been cured of the shadow people, they're working on narrowing down his multiple, hypocritical, prick-like personalities to just one.
My favorite is his big speech a while back at 24 announcing how he had to stay away from negativity and personal conflict and all that, apologizing for his trolling and attacks. That lasted a few weeks, I think.
86 112
(12-04-2009, 10:39 AM)sally Wrote: It's part of his mental disorder, he probally doesn't even remember saying that. Now that he's been cured of the shadow people, they're working on narrowing down his multiple, hypocritical, prick-like personalities to just one.

Yeah, his life long issues of mental ill-health were magically cured with a fistfull of pills my ass. He probably found out you need to be in good mental health to be a social worker so he's doing all kinds of shit to say he's "cured". Telling everyone here he's magically cured is part of his "proof list" to continue the lie.
(12-04-2009, 11:02 AM)The Antagonist Wrote:
(12-04-2009, 10:39 AM)sally Wrote: It's part of his mental disorder, he probally doesn't even remember saying that. Now that he's been cured of the shadow people, they're working on narrowing down his multiple, hypocritical, prick-like personalities to just one.

Yeah, his life long issues of mental ill-health were magically cured with a fistfull of pills my ass. He probably found out you need to be in good mental health to be a social worker so he's doing all kinds of shit to say he's "cured". Telling everyone here he's magically cured is part of his "proof list" to continue the lie.

The blind leading the blind. Those unfortunate Brits won't know what's coming for them when OP gets assigned to their case.

That was uncanny, Sally! Almost like Frank had his hand up your ass working your mouth like a ventriloquist dummy.
(12-04-2009, 11:37 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:

That was uncanny, Sally! Almost like Frank had his hand up your ass working your mouth like a ventriloquist dummy.

Fuck 22. The day that I start sounding like a fat italian fuck named Frank is the day that I need to consider taking a break from this place.
(12-04-2009, 10:12 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: 86 Screw you OP for all the shit you whined about Monday.

(11-17-2009, 12:36 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I was a bit surprised POTD disappeared but I think I'll live.

The site IS better now than it used to be, if anyone disagrees why don't they just fuck off?

You could have created a site that gave you an orgasm whenever you hit the enter key and some arseholes still wouldn't be happy.

http://mockforums.com/showthread.php?tid...4#pid82814

Post #164

STFU bitch.

That post was from the early days of the new format, I have since come to the conclusion that the new format sucks donkey cock and I hold you partly to blame for it being so shit.

Changing your mind and hypocrisy if not the same thing you dribbling simpleton.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-04-2009, 10:38 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Heh. Yet another example of his bi-polar, hypocritical, full of shit, rotten-toothed ways.

I was delusional psychotic not bipolar, get your facts right pencil dick.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-04-2009, 10:51 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: My favorite is his big speech a while back at 24 announcing how he had to stay away from negativity and personal conflict and all that, apologizing for his trolling and attacks.

Yeah then I came to my fucking senses and decided to be just as provocative, reactionary and obnoxious as everyone else at 24.
(12-04-2009, 11:02 AM)The Antagonist Wrote:

My psychologist diagnosed me as cured, my doctor diagnosed me as cured, but of course a person I have never met living 2000 miles away with no mental health or medical training knows better. Or are you a professional doctor just like you a fully lincenced Avon lady?

(12-04-2009, 12:08 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: That post was from the early days of the new format, I have since come to the conclusion that the new format sucks donkey cock and I hold you partly to blame for it being so shit.

No, you only figured out you were a complete lazy spazz unwilling to read a few help files and topics to better understand the system all the while proclaiming how proficient you are in using it from another site running the same software.

Words you've said yourself all too many times - how you can't be bothered "read all that faff".

11 Now quit making excuses for your own failures.
(12-04-2009, 12:20 PM)The Antagonist Wrote:
(12-04-2009, 12:08 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: That post was from the early days of the new format, I have since come to the conclusion that the new format sucks donkey cock and I hold you partly to blame for it being so shit.

No, you only figured out you were a complete lazy spazz unwilling to read a few help files and topics to better understand the system all the while proclaiming how proficient you are in using it from another site running the same software.

Words you've said yourself all too many times - how you can't be bothered "read all that faff".

11 Now quit making excuses for your own failures.

I'm not the one who failed to improve a perfectly decent forum instead of choosing to make it worse.

That was YOU and your "experts".

If you had done this for money for a professional company you would have been sacked.
That's not really fair to Ant and D, Frank started fucking with stuff the second he got his hands on it.
Fuck off OP - you were a near daily complainer about getting "better software" and now all of a sudden the old one that constantly bugged out, showed code in posts etc is perfectly good in your opinion? Is this another 'change of mind'? on your part?

How does one change a mind they've lost so long ago so often?

The other software is NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE... which has been said time and again. You're lazy. Period. Learn how to use it like everyone else and quit trying to worm your way out of the fact you're the ONLY one that is so inept with it.
Yeah "Better" software.

BETTER

Well how about you go gather a list of BETTER software and I'll consider changing it (again) to suit your needs and upon your expert recommendation?
(12-04-2009, 12:46 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: you're the ONLY one that is so inept with it.

:;wave:: Ima lazy retard too...There, I've said it...You all can mock me till pigs fly, I just don't care.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-04-2009, 12:51 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: Well how about you go gather a list of BETTER software and I'll consider changing it (again) to suit your needs and upon your expert recommendation?

Will do.

I'll ask the wife, she has extensive knowledge of such things.