Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Press 1 for english
what the fuck is this shit ? press 1 for fucking english and get connected to a person who barely fucking speaks english and you can't understand a fucking word they say.

what a bunch of bullshit!

2 hours on the phone with some fucking idiot that did not know what fraudulent meant?

someone had used my email address to create an account with my cell phone company,so when I tried to make an account I couldn't because my email address was already in use.

to top it off in the middle of this shit the dumbass tried to sell me a program for my phone.

I told him he was fired and to go to the house and get me another rep who spoke english.::rotf::::rotf:: and the dumb shit transfered my call to somebody else.2828
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I sooo know what you mean.
I HATE call centers. I will never understand why they expect somebody in an Indian call center to know where the fuck a particular street in fucking southend is.

3636 fucks me off big time3636
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
I have asked for a "superior" or be transferred to an American office and they would have the nerve to put the phone down, come back a couple seconds later and try to pretend they were someone different. Ummm.... your voice is the same.

I love running them around in circles. With my heavy NY accent and colorful (without cuss words mind you) expressions, and don't forget to talk fast, they don't know what the fuck hit them. I manage to make them repeat the same thing over and over and over again because I got them all kinds of flustered. I try really hard not to laugh.

I found the best way to go around these call centers is to look up the corporate HQ and start calling any American phone number you can find. they'll get you the right help if you need it and INSIDE the country.

Same for any other country - if the company is based in your country, hunt down it's HQ and start from there.
I agree ... I hate when I am on the phone and the person is apparently from out of the Country because I can't understand half their words due to their foreign accent. I have to repeat myself often and I still don't think they get what I mean. The whole thing takes twice as long as it has to because I can't understand them well.
86 112
Thats what you get for being a foul mouth, nasty, 4ft tall little fuck that gets off on forest animals being maimed and tortured. I hope someone steals your whole little beaner identity and you have to spend months on the phone with those assholes.
Dick probably made the first account and promptly forgot about it so now he's screaming about identity theft.
(12-06-2009, 11:14 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Dick probably made the first account and promptly forgot about it so now he's screaming about identity theft.

not unless my name is JoAnn . lol again you show some of your dumbassed twisted up thinking.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-06-2009, 11:13 AM)sally Wrote: Thats what you get for being a foul mouth, nasty, 4ft tall little fuck that gets off on forest animals being maimed and tortured. I hope someone steals your whole little beaner identity and you have to spend months on the phone with those assholes.

they don't get maimed that would ruin the fur, and they don't toture them they kill them just like the chickens,beef, and pork that you eat everyday.

get past it everything that is on the eath has a purpose and thats just the nature of shit.

unlike you i accept that fact.

keep on kidding yourself stay fucked up in your own little fantasy world it doen't matter nature and its purpose moves on without you.
John Adams

Dick, animals raised for fur are not killed like the animals killed for meat. By nature, very few fur animals fur stands on end like it is on the coats but flatter to the body. They are killed by anal electrocution. This makes the hair stand on end.

Kind of fucked up cruel in my opinion. If they were raised for fur and killed humanely that would be entirely different but then the coats wouldn't be so pretty would they?
(12-06-2009, 11:36 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: Dick, animals raised for fur are not killed like the animals killed for meat. By nature, very few fur animals fur stands on end like it is on the coats but flatter to the body. They are killed by anal electrocution. This makes the hair stand on end.

Kind of fucked up cruel in my opinion. If they were raised for fur and killed humanely that would be entirely different but then the coats wouldn't be so pretty would they?

does it really matter how they are killed? just in case you have missed it cattle are killed with electricity also.

the simple and most poignant fact is that they are a fur animal.

if you want to see cruel take a look at trapping your definition of humane may change.
John Adams

Inhumane is having to read your tortured use of the English language... something I'm going to discontinue doing.

I have kinda a cool story about a fur coat...Every month for a few years I was writing a check to my dry cleaners to store a fur for me in a climate controlled room, I don't wear fur & I will never wear fur but, someone I loved very much bequeathed it to me and I didn't feel right just junking it so, I had a brilliant idea, I found a seamsstress who was willing to take it apart and she proceeded to do just that and made many teddy bears out of it, when her sewing friends were told what she was attempting to do, they volunteered their time to help and with my blessing they donated the finished bears to our local hospital and the childrens burn center in the next state...Pretty cool, eh...The only people that even knew I was involved in any way was Cowboy & the seamstess, that's just the way I like it 'cuz when others find out you are a giving person, they come outta the fuckin' woodwork, no lie.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-06-2009, 11:36 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: Dick, animals raised for fur are not killed like the animals killed for meat. By nature, very few fur animals fur stands on end like it is on the coats but flatter to the body. They are killed by anal electrocution. This makes the hair stand on end.

I knew about the anal electrocution but I didn't realize it made the hair stand on end... thinking about, you can see a huge difference in modern mink coats and the old flat kind from the 40s - 60s. 36

That's so awful that I think every fur wearing bitch I encounter needs to be told how they die...Poor, unfortunate animals...21
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-06-2009, 12:03 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Inhumane is having to read your tortured use of the English language... something I'm going to discontinue doing.

Thank you for that !

lets see if you make yourself appear to be a liar by responding to another of my posts.105
John Adams

(12-06-2009, 12:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That's so awful that I think every fur wearing bitch I encounter needs to be told how they die...Poor, unfortunate animals...21

::rotf::::rotf:: dead is dead no matter how the animal gets there.
John Adams

i have to press 1 for english at my fucking ATM! 52
when i get mumbling incoherent pakistanis/nigerians/southerners/eubonics on the phone i simply hang up and keep trying. no use arguing.

(12-06-2009, 12:23 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Well I hope your child comes home and is inconsolable for YEARS because he/she witnessed the death of a beloved pet in an horribly cruel manner. She/he came home to you and tried to get some understanding but you replied as you have here with no regard to her feelings let alone the pain and suffering that poor animal went through.
I hope she resents you for that shit the rest of her life and grows up to be a veterinarian to help animals unlike her retarded father who only lives for himself.

Or better yet, maybe you'll be mugged and tormented to death and someone says, hey, "Dead is dead no matter how that dick gets there."
(12-06-2009, 01:28 PM)The Antagonist Wrote:
(12-06-2009, 12:23 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Well I hope your child comes home and is inconsolable for YEARS because he/she witnessed the death of a beloved pet in an horribly cruel manner. She/he came home to you and tried to get some understanding but you replied as you have here with no regard to her feelings let alone the pain and suffering that poor animal went through.
I hope she resents you for that shit the rest of her life and grows up to be a veterinarian to help animals unlike her retarded father who only lives for himself.

Or better yet, maybe you'll be mugged and tormented to death and someone says, hey, "Dead is dead no matter how that dick gets there."

which one of you fucking cry babies have a mink for a pet?

try staying in the realm of the real world, dogs(domestic pets) cats (domestic pets) even fucking white rats can be (domestic pets).

minks not exactly a domestic pet now are they? they are a furbearer and thats what they do they provide fur for the fur industry.

try and get this shit into your head and stop trying to project your limitations on to me.
John Adams

Chinchillas are furbearers used for their fur but they are also kept by many people as pets.

Should we give a fuck about them or not dickhead?

No animal exists solely to provide humans with fur retard.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.