Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, IMaDick
http://twitchinkitten.com/sounds/you_dick.mp3
What's that from? I vaguely remember Spicoli saying something like that in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High."

Am I close?
check your pm's please.

Yes, it's from FTARH
(12-06-2009, 08:11 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: http://twitchinkitten.com/sounds/you_dick.mp3

Thanks for recognising my abilities and for the trophy which now stands tall and hard in my sig.28
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

How's that bandwidth stealing working out for you there Dick Head?
(12-10-2009, 09:12 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: How's that bandwidth stealing working out for you there Dick Head?

you posted it on a public forum dumbass.

read the fucking rules and shit.

your're not to good at this shit maybe you should find a nice needle point forum to join?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

That does not give you the right to steal bandwidth. Find your own file and host it on your own servers you fucking sticky fingered, dick breathed, foul little troll.

Everyone else here has the sensibility to take the file they like and store it on their own server / host and insert it there. YOU are the only one with sticky fingers and low morals.

Thief.
(12-10-2009, 09:25 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: That does not give you the right to steal bandwidth. Find your own file and host it on your own servers you fucking sticky fingered, dick breathed, foul little troll.

Everyone else here has the sensibility to take the file they like and store it on their own server / host and insert it there. YOU are the only one with sticky fingers and low morals.

Thief.

ummmm yes it does.

not only can I post it here anytime I want to I can also post it anywhere else I want to.

you seem to have some mis guided idea about what the internet is and how it works.

If you own the fucking thing you posted then feel free to disable it , if you can't then it appears that you may be a hypocrite in this thread just like the other ones you post in.

get after it , its all up to you at this point ,,,, or is it ?

dumbass 28
John Adams

Clear your browser cache you imbecile. It's been disabled since yesterday.

I do not have a misguided view of the internet and I know assholes with sticky fingers and low morals on stealing things can indeed take what they want and use it if I post it but - here's the kicker.... YOU should have a little more self control and restraint from doing these things.

You are lacking the moral fiber which you so desperately need. Any honest person would download and host things themselves - just like I did.

But hey, you gotta look yourself in the mirror every day and if you feel good about being a theif, even if it's stuff off the internet, then you sleep well my friend.
(12-10-2009, 09:40 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: Clear your browser cache you imbecile. It's been disabled since yesterday.

I do not have a misguided view of the internet and I know assholes with sticky fingers and low morals on stealing things can indeed take what they want and use it if I post it but - here's the kicker.... YOU should have a little more self control and restraint from doing these things.

You are lacking the moral fiber which you so desperately need. Any honest person would download and host things themselves - just like I did.

But hey, you gotta look yourself in the mirror every day and if you feel good about being a theif, even if it's stuff off the internet, then you sleep well my friend.

you don't seem to understand still, if you post stuff in a public forum and someone else uses it its not stealing you put it out there.

try and get that through that head full of mush you call a brain.

some peoples kids.28

and the funniest part is you thought this was some funny shit when you posted it didn't you ?you even followed me all over the forum posting it in a few threads ya its some funny shit ::rotf::? but now its all about 21.

::lol::::lol::::lol::

My ID wasn't a fluke Iam a dick when I need to be and sometimes when I don't.
John Adams

I think it's time we start taking his damn name seriously.
86 112
Yeah you wear that badge proudly. Your family must be so proud of you.

You are so fucking dumb. STEALING someone's bandwidth is not the same thing you describe asshole. That's called hotlinking and I am not paying for server space to host shit for YOU to steal. Take the file, download it to your own computer and fucking host it YOURSELF.

If you want to think stealing is OK then, again, my point of you being bereft of morals stands.

And if you seriously think I'm crying over it, please, take a firm grip on yourself. I rectified the problem.... file is gone. Hey, did you try to follow the link to find more stuff? What'd ya find? asshole
(12-10-2009, 08:38 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: Yeah you wear that badge proudly. Your family must be so proud of you.

You are so fucking dumb. STEALING someone's bandwidth is not the same thing you describe asshole. That's called hotlinking and I am not paying for server space to host shit for YOU to steal. Take the file, download it to your own computer and fucking host it YOURSELF.

If you want to think stealing is OK then, again, my point of you being bereft of morals stands.

And if you seriously think I'm crying over it, please, take a firm grip on yourself. I rectified the problem.... file is gone. Hey, did you try to follow the link to find more stuff? What'd ya find? asshole

read my sigline moron.

::rotf::::rotf::::rotf::::rotf::

this is the kind of shit that gets you in trouble you do shit and then end up being a dumbass and all fucked up from it.

here is a little advice , take a minute and ask yourself am I fucked up or is what Im about to do or say going to fuck me up ? and if I fuck myself up who can I blame it on that won't fuck me up even more?

and here is a clue , Im not the person you can blame for your fucking stupidity without getting fucked up more.

and one other thing stop fucking whining you big assed bitch.
John Adams

The originality shines, like a Giraffe swallowing an apple. ::lol::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-10-2009, 09:00 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-10-2009, 08:38 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: Yeah you wear that badge proudly. Your family must be so proud of you.

read my sigline moron.

this is the kind of shit that gets you in trouble you do shit and then end up being a dumbass and all fucked up from it.

here is a little advice , take a minute and ask yourself am I fucked up or is what Im about to do or say going to fuck me up ? and if I fuck myself up who can I blame it on that won't fuck me up even more?

and here is a clue , Im not the person you can blame for your fucking stupidity without getting fucked up more.

yeah ok.... I'm done.

*plonk* (someone please explain the significance of that to the idiot if he asks)
(12-10-2009, 11:09 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(12-10-2009, 09:00 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

read my sigline moron.

yeah ok.... I'm done.

*plonk* (someone please explain the significance of that to the idiot if he asks)

Im not sure that even with an explaination that Ant would get it human animals don't come much dumber "well except for you" than ant.

so why the hell don't you explain it yourself ,are you a chicken shit or what?::lol::::lol::
John Adams

We're brought back to discussing animals? My God you've rendered yourself the site bore.
(12-11-2009, 08:44 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: We're brought back to discussing animals? My God you've rendered yourself the site bore.

Is that the only word you could read is it on a post it note on your computer screen so you can compare the shapes of the letters?

we could also discuss chicken shit and its affects on global warming and how chicken shit affects the world as a whole and to syber as a chicken shit A-hole

or you could just not post and prove that you are an idiot in silence?
John Adams

Every time I read "IMaDick", I hear Beyonce singing, "I'm a single lady"...Jesus Christ. 84
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-11-2009, 08:55 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-11-2009, 08:44 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: We're brought back to discussing animals? My God you've rendered yourself the site bore.

Is that the only word you could read is it on a post it note on your computer screen so you can compare the shapes of the letters?

we could also discuss chicken shit and its affects on global warming and how chicken shit affects the world as a whole and to syber as a chicken shit A-hole

or you could just not post and prove that you are an idiot in silence?

:Yawn: Or I can just leave you to argue with yourself.