Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger's trollops
Less than two weeks after Tiger Woods' Thanksgiving weekend car crash outside his home, 10 women have been alleged to have had affairs with the married golf legend.

Woods may be laying low – even skipping out on his own charity golf tournament this weekend – but it has not slowed the tarnishing of his once spotless public image, as bikini models, pancake house waitresses and reality show contestants come forward to reveal what they say are details of Woods' infidelities.

On Sunday, the New York Daily News outed who they say is one of Woods' former mistresses, 31-year-old divorced mom Cori Rist. According to the News, the two met at the New York club Butter last year.

Meanwhile, a 26-year-old former cocktail waitress from Orlando, Fla. has hired Florida lawyer Michael O’Quinn for representation. The woman was reportedly bragging about her alleged two-year affair with Woods before and during his marriage to Elin Nordengren. O’Quinn claims his still-unidentified client does not want to be named yet in light of her current “corporate job.”

Two more alleged mistresses have been fingered by the British press. . The Sun reports one is a television broadcaster, and another is a mysterious “sex-addicted cougar.”

Two more alleged mistresses have been fingered by the British press.
credit to Maggot's filthy mind for noticing this! 28

Well, this guy is just a horny ol whore-dog. Whoda thunk Tiger had it in him?::lol::

That kitty is cute with his festive Santa hat on and JB's avatar is feelin' the season too...I can't seem to find a holiday tart. ::lol::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It took me forever to find an avatar I liked. I can't even remember where I got it now.
Who gives a shit if Tiger is having affairs? I certainly don't. And why did that chick need to hire an attorney? So she can sue him? People are idiots.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I wonder if a scumball lawyer can get me some money if I come out and admit that I was banging Tigger.
(12-07-2009, 08:17 PM)twisteroo Wrote: I wonder if a scumball lawyer can get me some money if I come out and admit that I was banging Tigger.

Call Gloria Allred! She's pretty good at this stuff.
I predict a tear will be shed from Tiger once he realizes how much money he stands to lose. But there will be none for his current wife. At least not soon enough. She will probably make him dance the dance at least until his accountants tell him how much he can keep.

*****Merry Christmas Tiger!*****
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-07-2009, 08:23 PM)The Antagonist Wrote:
(12-07-2009, 08:17 PM)twisteroo Wrote: I wonder if a scumball lawyer can get me some money if I come out and admit that I was banging Tigger.

Call Gloria Allred! She's pretty good at this stuff.
i loathe that ambulance-chasing, turkey-necked, never-saw-a-famous-case-i-didn't-insert-myself-into, self -serving celebrity hack. 52

Wait, are we even talking about the same Tigger???
[Image: e7172225.jpg]
(12-07-2009, 08:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: I predict a tear will be shed from Tiger once he realizes how much money he stands to lose. But there will be none for his current wife. At least not soon enough. She will probably make him dance the dance at least until his accountants tell him how much he can keep.

*****Merry Christmas Tiger!*****
reports say she's going to get 300 million. and she's left the house. i'm sorry for the kids. they have to hear all this from their friends.

How does he go from getting into an accident to having all these affairs come out? The whole thing is weird.
(12-07-2009, 08:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: How does he go from getting into an accident to having all these affairs come out? The whole thing is weird.
it started to leak in orlando, where he lives, that he was in domestic dispute with his wife. then police leaked today that 'someone' said he was drinking and on pain meds. he tried to do damage control, but it was like a shark feeding frenzy. and the women got in line at the lawyers' offices, smelling money.

(12-07-2009, 08:06 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Who gives a shit if Tiger is having affairs? I certainly don't. And why did that chick need to hire an attorney? So she can sue him? People are idiots.

They're not idiots, you just don't understand. They are more shrewd and intelligent than you are.
86 112
(12-07-2009, 08:31 PM)twisteroo Wrote: Wait, are we even talking about the same Tigger???
[Image: e7172225.jpg]

::lol::...........that caught me!....... ::lol::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Poor fucker, he should have kept his putter out of the 18 holes.::rotf::
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-07-2009, 09:30 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Poor fucker, he should have kept his putter out of the 18 holes.::rotf::
yeah yeah, and his balls out of the rough.::lol::

(12-07-2009, 06:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That kitty is cute with his festive Santa hat on and JB's avatar is feelin' the season too...I can't seem to find a holiday tart. ::lol::

I did, but it was made fun of 21
(12-07-2009, 09:09 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(12-07-2009, 08:06 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Who gives a shit if Tiger is having affairs? I certainly don't. And why did that chick need to hire an attorney? So she can sue him? People are idiots.

They're not idiots, you just don't understand. They are more shrewd and intelligent than you are.

It figures you would consider greedy opportunistic people shrewd and intelligent. But doesn't that go against your judgemental side? Wouldn't that be wrong when judged by your great and moral character? Oh yea, I forgot. You pick and choose who you want to judge. You carry on with your bad internet self there. :78:
(12-08-2009, 07:22 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(12-07-2009, 09:09 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:

It figures you would consider greedy opportunistic people shrewd and intelligent.

Reading comprehension time, soupy. I didn't say they were all shrewd and intelligent. I said they were more shrewd and intelligent than YOU.
86 112