Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ~

What do think about a man who publicly states that he admires the fact that Tiger Woods is basically nothing more than a man whore...That Tiger is now even more of a hero in his eyes given these recents events.

I look forward to reading your replies.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think anyone who says words like this only gives you a glimpse of what he is himself. He's endeared himself to Tiger Woods because he thinks they're two of a kind.

Tell me is this Saint saying this crap?

No, not Saint...What you said is close to what my reply to him was...I told him that it spoke volumes as to who he is as a man & to what his character is in general...And since I said that in a "nice" forum I am waiting for the hammer to fall on me.
I could see if the 'man' saying it was an inexperienced 16 year old boy, but who could possibly think being a serial cheater is a good thing? It's called being a sex addict, it's an illness not something to aspire to and admire.
Tiger is just the man whore side of this , he found himself a dozen or more women whores to play with.

and Im pretty sure the women did not take much convincing either.

If the first one would have slapped the shit out of him he probably would not have tried the second.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Congratulations on stating the obvious. Thankfully Mock has you to fill in the blanks.
(12-11-2009, 09:08 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: Congratulations on stating the obvious. Thankfully Mock has you to fill in the blanks.

::lol::
86 112
Where are the pictures? There has to be pictures somewhere.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I still don't really give a flying fuck about what a golfer decides to do with his dick or what people think of him.

Do I think a man who fucks around behind his wife's back is clever or cool?, no I do not.

I don't have time for blokes who think with their dick instead of their brain.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I can't believe people are actually even arguing over this. Of COURSE it's wrong to run around cheating on your wife (or girlfriend, if you're in a committed relationship), especially when it's multiple incidents. The only time it might not be wrong, is if the couple are swingers and they're both into it. I can understand a person getting into a situation and screwing up one time and then either feeling bad about it and never doing it again, or deciding the marriage is over and ending it. I mean, it still isn't RIGHT, but it's understandable. Just cheating over and over with a multitude of women demonstrates a basic lack of integrity and no respect for his wife. She should just divorce him and ream his bank account and leave him to the lifestyle he obviously prefers.

I've never cared what others do as long as it doesn't effect me but, I was so taken aback by this mans attitude...He used the term "man whore" and said in front of everyone that he basically admired what Tiger had done and that it made him, the asshole, think MORE of Tiger, that he held him in even higher regard...I can't explain why it pushed me over the edge but, it did & I ended up going off...Jesus Christ...I normally simply ignore people like that & while I prolly should have this time, I didn't.
(12-11-2009, 02:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I've never cared what others do as long as it doesn't effect me but, I was so taken aback by this mans attitude...He used the term "man whore" and said in front of everyone that he basically admired what Tiger had done and that it made him, the asshole, think MORE of Tiger, that he held him in even higher regard...I can't explain why it pushed me over the edge but, it did & I ended up going off...Jesus Christ...I normally simply ignore people like that & while I prolly should have this time, I didn't.

I guess assholes have heroes too.
(12-11-2009, 02:37 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: I guess assholes have heroes too.

I wish I would have thought to say that instead of all the motherfucking & fucks I used. 50
(12-11-2009, 02:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-11-2009, 02:37 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: I guess assholes have heroes too.

I wish I would have thought to say that instead of all the motherfucking & fucks I used. 50

(12-11-2009, 08:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

What do think about a man who publicly states that he admires the fact that Tiger Woods is basically nothing more than a man whore...That Tiger is now even more of a hero in his eyes given these recents events.

I look forward to reading your replies.

I'd say the guys a fucking dickhead.
Cheating is about as low as you can go.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Is Clancy-fag married, anyone know?
86 112
Duchess, sometime you just have to speak your mind. Clearly this dude ticked you off. I say go for it. Tell the fucker off. Sounds like he deserved it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Jesus H Christ, Ramsey! Did you not see where Duchess already said she did tell him off?

Sometimes Ramsey doesn't pay attention. 11
She's always so very quick to give her lame-ass, dime-a-dozen advice.
86 112