Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And THIS is the climate expert?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMrxC-qEHb8

::rotf:: 28 What a dipshit! 28 ::rotf::

BUT.........do we hear the press lambasting this moron? No! Now if Sarah Palin had said that we would have every fucking network hack little liberal assmunching excuse for news people all over it 247 with analysis and film for 2 weeks.

NOW tell me the "mainstream media" isn't just a bunch of left wing sycophants!

The best part is......the whole fucking "climate change" hoax has been exposed and still these weenies stand behind it. Fucking morons.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
al gore has to be the dumbest SOB I have ever seen.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Maybe he thinks we can pipe heat from active volcanoes all over the country to supply heat to everyone?
I want to know how the coal reserves don't catch fire and burn considering that they range anywhere from 400 feet to 4 miles under ground.
Geo thermal heat uses well water for heat. Below the frost line heat is a constant temp. It is simple a matter of connecting the well water to a heat pump. Split system heat pumps using geothermal energy is viable and an expensive first time setup. The problem with it is the pump can get filled with silt, in that case a backwash is needed but simple to perform. It may turn the well water brown but it does work. Al Gore is a fucking idiot. Not even smart enough to research the subject before engaging in a nationaly televised television show. If I was to build a new house I would certainly install the system.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-13-2009, 02:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: If I was to build a new house I would certainly install the system.

Why not?
The "evil" GW Bush uses geothermal to heat his place in Crawford,TX!
(12-13-2009, 02:08 PM)LKTraz Wrote:
(12-13-2009, 02:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: If I was to build a new house I would certainly install the system.

Why not?

He said he WOULD use the system dumbfuck...

The systems work, whether you like that fact or not.

BTW, dubya, doesn't live in the shit-hole "ranch" in crawford and never really did. It was all a fucking prop, just like the rest of his miserable fucking life. He's currently leaving a miniscule carbon footprint in his and laura's multi-million house in dallas...52

now fuck off...
Fug duh kund
Years ago when they first came out they were a bit sqeaky, today they are really efficient. I would love to see tax incentives for them, but the oil companies have the polititians by the balls and wallets. All this climate change bullshit is just poor countries trying to squeeze rich countries for money, most of the money would go towards some political agenda. If we as a country could get our shit together we could be oil independent within 20 yrs.
(12-13-2009, 02:11 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote:

Why not?

BTW, dubya, doesn't live in the shit-hole "ranch" in crawford and never really did. It was all a fucking prop, just like the rest of his miserable fucking life. He's currently leaving a miniscule carbon footprint in his and laura's multi-million house in dallas...52

now fuck off...

Could you be any more leftist there Luke?

And just where did I give the impression that I didn't get that Maggot said he WOULD use the system IF he were to build a new house? Hmmm fuckstick?
I can't believe there are ignorant bitches out there, like our very own here, that have never heard of this technology...

just think where we'd be if these two fuck-ups had been around the first use of fire, or the wheel...it wouldn't be pretty...::lol::
Fug duh kund
You are apparently having a literacy comprehension problem today Luke.

I never said that geothermal doesn't work. I have been aware of this technology in home heating for over 20 years.

As far as your lack of conversational phraseology knowledge I shall have to educate you.

Example:
Person #1: "Hey man, want to go catch a movie?"
Person #2: "Why not?"

This indicates that person #2 thinks person #1 has a good idea.

Do you ever go out into public and speak to others? If so you would realize that this is common phraseology indicating a positive response.
(12-13-2009, 02:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: Al Gore is a fucking idiot.
I read the truth right here.
I don't know why Gore would make a stupid blunder like that... but he's a very smart guy and he knows a hell of a lot about the environment. I've made stupid blunders before, as I'm sure you all have. It wasn't too long ago that I wrote the year as being 1997 instead of 2008. I felt like a real idiot, and that's just an example I clearly remember.

Yes, if it were Palin, I would use it as yet another example of how stupid she is. So sue me.

And 'global warming' is NOT a 'hoax'. That is bullshit. I'm sure that the 'hoax' is a hoax. Right-wing corporate folk are desperately trying to justify a way to avoid environmental limitations on their corporations. A person doesn't have to be a genius to see that we are polluting the planet at top speed and that it's hurting the planet.

People continue to say that global warming is a hoax, every time we have a big snow storm. They don't realize that it doesn't work that way. The ice caps are melting, measurably. Global warming is real and so is the fact that we, as a race, are destroying the planet and we have to stop or we will pollute ourselves out of existence.
(12-14-2009, 12:58 AM)SyberBitch Wrote: I don't know why Gore would make a stupid blunder like that... but he's a very smart guy and he knows a hell of a lot about the environment. I've made stupid blunders before, as I'm sure you all have. It wasn't too long ago that I wrote the year as being 1997 instead of 2008. I felt like a real idiot, and that's just an example I clearly remember.

Yes, if it were Palin, I would use it as yet another example of how stupid she is. So sue me.

And 'global warming' is NOT a 'hoax'. That is bullshit. I'm sure that the 'hoax' is a hoax. Right-wing corporate folk are desperately trying to justify a way to avoid environmental limitations on their corporations. A person doesn't have to be a genius to see that we are polluting the planet at top speed and that it's hurting the planet.

People continue to say that global warming is a hoax, every time we have a big snow storm. They don't realize that it doesn't work that way. The ice caps are melting, measurably. Global warming is real and so is the fact that we, as a race, are destroying the planet and we have to stop or we will pollute ourselves out of existence.

How long have the ice caps been melting ?

Here is one way to know , look out the window of your bunker , see any ice caps ?

there you go !

the Ice caps have been retreating for millions of years its been proven that this shit has been taking place long before man could have been the cause of any of it.

global warming is bullshit as a man made phenomena its a natural cycle and has nothing to do with our foot print.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Oh, look...words of wisdom from Mock's biggest dick.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Regardless, we should get off of dirty carbon crap, just for the sake of getting off of terror oil and finish up feeding money to the fucked up Middle East.
86 112
(12-14-2009, 12:58 AM)SyberBitch Wrote: I don't know why Gore would make a stupid blunder like that... but he's a very smart guy and he knows a hell of a lot about the environment. I've made stupid blunders before, as I'm sure you all have. It wasn't too long ago that I wrote the year as being 1997 instead of 2008. I felt like a real idiot, and that's just an example I clearly remember.

This is the Al Gore who's house has a yearly electricity bill of over $50,000, a house that has 11 toilets, telling us about reducing OUR carbon footprints?!

A man who serves an endangered species of fish as an appetiser at his daughters birthday lecturing us about the environment?

Hypocritical douchebag. Do as I say not as I do, why the fuck didn't he do anything about the environment when he was vice president for fucks sake?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-14-2009, 08:56 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Regardless, we should get off of dirty carbon crap, just for the sake of getting off of terror oil and finish up feeding money to the fucked up Middle East.

I agree, just do not take Americas money and give it away, use it to improve our cars and factories. And do it without forcing businesses to close. The U.S. has been a fairly clean country. But giving money to some U.N. controlled organization will only be a Cap and Waste type of deal. Third world countries already get more from the U.S. than any other country gives, take that into account when figuring a payout and you will find we are already way ahead of the game.
(12-13-2009, 02:11 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote:

Why not?

now fuck off...

The ranch was indeed nothing but a prop.

Why would a man who's terrified of horses own a ranch?

It was just a backdrop for photo opportunities in a cowboy hat that the rednecks lapped up.

We've already seen how impressed some of the morons around here are with photographs of Republican presidents doing yardwork.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Can anyone tell me the difference between LKspaz and Sara Palin?

Nothing.

They're both loud-mouthed, ignorant, cunts....::lol::
Fug duh kund