Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robin Hood
I like these actors.

Click HERE for the Robin Hood trailer.
86 112
That didn't do anything for me and I usually enjoy Ridley Scott movies... and I think Russell Crowes' a bit too old for that part by about 10 - 15 years.
I'll give any film by Ridley Scott the benefit of the doubt before I see it.

Can't really see Crowe fitting the role of Robin though.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Yeah, I agree ... Crowe's "image" is pushing it a bit. Although, I am ignorant about what the real age of Robin Hood is actually supposed to be.
86 112
(12-15-2009, 09:33 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: I am ignorant about what the real age of Robin Hood is actually supposed to be.

If he ever actually existed at all.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-15-2009, 09:33 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Yeah, I agree ... Crowe's "image" is pushing it a bit. Although, I am ignorant about what the real age of Robin Hood is actually supposed to be.

There never was a set "age". We know a few things (if he really existed): He was a Lord's son. He was actually quite "bad" in his youth. And once he changed his life, he followed King Richard on the crusades. Except, we don't know how many years he was gone, or anything like that.

Still, my favorite Robin Hood will always be the one with Kevin Costner.

And its weird, I've lately been playing the Robin Hood PC game.
I knew your gay ass would be into those men.
86 112
It's the thought of being alone in a forest with a lot of men wearing tights that appeals to D.

I can't picture a 50 year old Robin Hood for some reason.
(12-15-2009, 03:36 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I can't picture a 50 year old Robin Hood for some reason.

::lol::
86 112
He's too old.

The BBC recently did a couple of seasons of a revamped Robin Hood, the actor who played him was 25. I always think of Robin and Maid Marion as being younger rather than middle aged farts.
I couldn't picture them being older than 30 for Robin and 25 for Marion either. That's besides the point. Russel Crowe doesn't look all that old in the trailer. Hair die works wonders.
Higher quality and larger versions available by clicking HERE.
86 112
Don't be talking bad about men wearing tights now.::bigsmile::
I've been known to squeeze my 384 pound ass into tights now and again.
(12-15-2009, 06:59 PM)twisteroo Wrote: Don't be talking bad about men wearing tights now.::bigsmile::

Now THAT is a vomit inducing thought.

::vomit::
My favorite Robin Hood is the 'Men in Tights' movie. ::lol::

This one looks good though. I like Russell Crowe.
(12-15-2009, 07:15 PM)D Wrote:
(12-15-2009, 06:59 PM)twisteroo Wrote: Don't be talking bad about men wearing tights now.::bigsmile::

It initially gave you a raging boner, admit it.
(12-16-2009, 10:04 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(12-15-2009, 07:15 PM)D Wrote:

It initially gave you a raging boner, admit it.
86 112
(12-16-2009, 10:04 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: It initially gave you a raging boner, admit it.

No... the boner was from the hot lesbian trib scene I was watching at the same time. However, twister's post caused me to lose all interest in that for awhile, and damned near lose my lunch at the same time.
You like watching hot lesbians scissoring each other?, there may be some hope for you yet.