Its fucking snowing...
...here at the mo78:
I'm gonna fall arse over tit tomorrow I just know it ::giggle::

And its brass monkeys outside 111

Fuck bollocks twating shit!!!!!!
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Well, if it doesn't stay too cold, it won't ice up. Slush isn't so bad.

Ima hoping to have my own winter wonderland !...I am psyched !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You don't have to shovel the vile shit yourself. Keep your snow and cold! My back already aches thinking about it!
(12-17-2009, 05:17 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Well, if it doesn't stay too cold, it won't ice up. Slush isn't so bad.

Oh my god the whole of the UK will grind to a halt...and I'm gonna fall arse over tit I just know it21

(12-17-2009, 05:23 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: You don't have to shovel the vile shit yourself. Keep your snow and cold! My back already aches thinking about it!

I don't mind looking at the stuff I just don't want to break my fucking neck in the stuff.

(12-17-2009, 05:23 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: You don't have to shovel the vile shit yourself. Keep your snow and cold! My back already aches thinking about it!

Au contraire, my sweet...I shovel my own personal space, I really do & I love every freakin' moment of it...Cowboy did put the plow on the big truck tho & we also have a snowblower but, I do my own walkway...Can you imagine if we had to shovel our driveway by hand ?
(12-17-2009, 05:30 PM)Freak magnet Wrote:

I don't mind looking at the stuff I just don't want to break my fucking neck in the stuff.

Take small steps, and try to walk where it's fluffy or rough... it's that goddamn ice that'll get you every time!

I fall down at least once a month 'cuz I'm not acting my age, if I fall in the snow it will be just another day...FM, you "sound" very concerned about falling, did you hurt yourself badly by doing so at one time ?
(12-17-2009, 05:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I fall down at least once a month 'cuz I'm not acting my age, if I fall in the snow it will be just another day...FM, you "sound" very concerned about falling, did you hurt yourself badly by doing so at one time ?

Na, I just don't want anyone to see me knickers.

Jesus Christ!......Slide people, sssssssslide! 34
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I fucking hate winter with a passion.
It's 5:50 here and it's been dark for a fucking hour already. I feel like it's time for bed.

It is cool to wake up after a snow storm and take in the beauty of it. That is if no one has driven or tromped through it yet.
It's just a dirty fucking mess after a few hours if you live in the city.
Heh, at work they got me unloading milk trucks, I gotta climb up every one of those slush and snow covered icy fuckers at least twice. I'm ready for summer.
Got to have a snowblower. Shoveling sucks. Of course I have a guy plow my driveway when it's really bad. Joe is a hotty and he does a good job. And he is actually my age!! Go figure. But I will use the snowblower on occasion. It's actually kinda fun.

Duch, I have fallen down a few times and came close lots of times. I should stop wearing high heel boots I guess. LOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-17-2009, 07:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Got to have a snowblower. Shoveling sucks. Of course I have a guy plow my driveway when it's really bad. Joe is a hotty and he does a good job. And he is actually my age!! Go figure. But I will use the snowblower on occasion. It's actually kinda fun.

Duch, I have fallen down a few times and came close lots of times. I should stop wearing high heel boots I guess. LOL

I just keep seeing sexual innuendoes in that post... and I don't feel like pointing them out. 78:
It's this bit, isn't it?

Of course I have a guy plow my driveway...
(12-17-2009, 10:08 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: It's this bit, isn't it?

Of course I have a guy plow my driveway...

I kept seeing them throughout the entire post. It was greatly disturbing.
Well that was a total fucking washout.
We got sleet but no snow...I'm almost disapointed...I said almost.

(12-18-2009, 08:48 AM)Freak magnet Wrote: Well that was a total fucking washout.
We got sleet but no snow...I'm almost disapointed...I said almost.

You could still get your driveway plowed *wink wink nudge nudge*
Now the forecast says I will get around 7" of snow this weekend. That's pretty close to my penis measurement last night. I was real tired when I remembered to measure so I had to actually work a little at the arousal part. In other words, I was hard but probably not max length. Anyway, I looked at some youtube videos of babes jiggling around and it worked. I measured conservatively from the base, no cheating, and was 6 and 58ths inches. I am thinking at truly full arousal I would get between 6 34 - 7 but it is what it is. Also, it's solid/good in width, not skinny or anything.

The bidding starts at $10 for a half hour sucking by you.
86 112