Frank, you piece of shit motherfucker
How fucking DARE you question my integrity. You're going to take the word of a newbie over mine when you've known me for several years? How goddamn low can you get, you piece of shit.
God DAMN, I'm hot about this! Some psycho bitch joins this place and I'm accused of bullshit. Honest to god, if I could, I'd fucking bitchslap someone right now.
It's not like I don't have the PMs...Come on now.
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
Post them with a link to where I 'outed' you. Please. I'm more than willing to sincerely apologize if I posted something inappropriate.
LP

I just responded to your PM
Yeah, and I'm going to say what I just said via PM... you're a cunt.

Apparently you're concerned with me 'revealing' that you posted from work. That's it. You fucking CUNT!

I strongly suggest that anyone interested in befriending this woman think twice.
That's not it exactly. I tried to explain but you're pissed and not open to seeing my POV.

Clearly there's a whole lot of history and anger between you & Frank and a lot of other folks here.

I'm staying out of it.
Oh, believe me, you've already inserted yourself into this. You fucking cunt.
Where's the goddamn ignore button?
No, folks are trying to insert me. If I don't play, they will not be successful.

I did not realize that there was such a high level of seriousness to this forum. I mean, some people here have really caught feelings behind the shit that is said. IS there a "safe word" at all?...like when folks play S & M games and one person is like - "woah....let's slow it down"

LP, you can be angry, but I don't have to be... and, I'm not going to be.

signed,
The Fucking Cunt
(12-24-2009, 06:14 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Where's the goddamn ignore button?

Press it LP...at least intil you are more calm.

I have enough self control to read & not respond to certain things...and I don't have the history you guys have.

Oh..My..God
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hey, I'll freely admit I'm a bit hot tempered but am I out of bounds being highly irate at this accusation? Methinks Julie is a major shit stirrer and/or a complete idiot. I'll gladly retract that statement if proven wrong but the fact she's all over our lovely Sally makes me think she's a major cunt.

If someone attacked my integrity, I'd be one mad motherfucker...Seriously...I'd have a friggin' stroke brought on by out of my mind anger.
To answer your central question which is obviously an oil-based plea for validation:
-Yes, you are totally out of bounds.

To address your statements about Julie:
-Yes she IS a shit stirrer...but aren't all Mockians shit stirrers?
-She may be a major cunt, but you're a hot tempered emotional cumqwat.

You are comitting an act of fallacy here. Being accepted into Mock or being a respected member of Mock means liking Sally? There's nothing in the forum guidelines about that, and it is wholly unrelated to the issues at hand.
(12-24-2009, 07:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If someone attacked my integrity, I'd be one mad motherfucker...Seriously...I'd have a friggin' stroke brought on by out of my mind anger.

In an online discussion forum?

Mkay.
Is Miss Thang saying anything interesting? Cuz bitch is like a buzzing mosquito 'round my ear right now. Lots of noise, no content.
(12-24-2009, 07:19 PM)Julie Wrote:
(12-24-2009, 07:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

In an online discussion forum?

Mkay.

Actually yeah. My integrity preceeds me and my integrity means a lot because I do business on my discussion forum.

And I gotta say on this forum, we've torn apart liars several times here because although we rag on each other plenty, lying and making shit up just doesn't fly.
I've already explained my position. I have nothing else to add. Anyone with a minimum understanding of the english language can see exactly why I was put off.

Your anger is now taking this higher and higher. I'll let you continue to escalate on your own.

You've explained your position ?...What the fuck do you think this is ?...A board meeting ?...You pompus, pretentious, silly woman.