Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WHY IS IT ?

Why do you think it is that some people fit into Mock seamlessly & others..well..not so easily ?...I've heard it said that we are clique like, do you think we are ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes.

Fuck 'em if they can't deal with it.
Frank's the only one I've seen write that we're clique-like and you already know my opinion on his intelligence and general worth(lessness) as a human being.

I think some people join Mock with some kind of agenda and since we're not stupid people, we can usually tell they're being disingenuous. That's not a good way to start here.
most forums have a core group of those who have been there a while and bonded so to speak, some may call it cliques.
but i think MOCK members are welcoming to most people after they endure their initiation. one example...i know i teased Twist a lot, but he is a perfect fit, funny and smart.

(12-26-2009, 06:40 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: Yes.

Okay, make that two people. But I respect Syber so I'm willing to consider the possibility.

Naw, I don't see it.
(12-26-2009, 06:44 PM)jackboots Wrote: most forums have a core group of those who have been there a while and bonded so to speak, some may call it cliques.
but i think MOCK members are welcoming to most people after they endure their initiation. one example...i know i teased Twist a lot, but he is a perfect fit, funny and smart.

I'll comment.
There is a lot of shit that goes on here that I just stay out of if you have not noticed. A lot of history here that I don't know anything about.
So rather than spout off about something that I don't know about, I just hang back and jump in where I fit.
This is not the first, last, or only forum that I have ever joined. Just one of the few that's a good fit. So I'll fluff up my pillow and lean back and stay awhile.

I also think that I have figured out that a lot of us are some where near the same age group. That might have something to do with fitting in.
Also, I'm smrat and funny.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
You're one of the smratest guys I know.
You forgot funny. 45
You didn't spell funny wrong. Smiley_emoticons_razz
I know.....you also forgot cute.
This is passive aggressive...
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
(12-26-2009, 06:45 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(12-26-2009, 06:40 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: Yes.

Okay, make that two people. But I respect Syber so I'm willing to consider the possibility.

Naw, I don't see it.

(12-26-2009, 08:09 PM)Julie Wrote: This is passive aggressive...

Your post? Or the thread?
I didn't fit in very well here, everyone hated me except for Lumpy and that's just because she liked the meatspin video I posted ::lol::. I got more shit here than most people, but I think that was mainly due to Sinister and Moose.
(12-26-2009, 08:36 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

LOL!

The thread.

I mean... one the one hand, I don't matter and people are being dismissive of me... but then, on the other hand, there are death wishes about me in a newb thread and then this one about "certain people" not fitting into Mock.

::lol::
(12-26-2009, 09:55 PM)Julie Wrote:
(12-26-2009, 08:36 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

LOL!

The thread.

I mean... one the one hand, I don't matter and people are being dismissive of me... but then, on the other hand, there are death wishes about me in a newb thread and then this one about "certain people" not fitting into Mock.

::lol::

hey dimbulb 86

not every fucking thread is about you, take a look in the mirror see that fat face staring back at you? thats some fucked up shit only a mother could give a fuck about.

I don't fucking fit in here and its by choice, could you imagine fitting in with these perverted motherfuckers ?52
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-26-2009, 10:27 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hey dimbulb 86

not every fucking thread is about you, take a look in the mirror see that fat face staring back at you? thats some fucked up shit only a mother could give a fuck about.

So...we have yet another Mockian who has a poor relationship with his mom.

Something for folks with kids to think about.

Quote:I don't fucking fit in here and its by choice, could you imagine fitting in with these perverted motherfuckers ?52

You make a good case.
(12-26-2009, 10:42 PM)Julie Wrote:
Quote:I don't fucking fit in here and its by choice, could you imagine fitting in with these perverted motherfuckers ?52

You make a good case.

For Dickless, that's an exception to the rule.
ahhh syber you bitch, why the fuck don't you just stop fucking breathing?

fucking fat assed cottage cheesed thighed fucking chair killer that you are .
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-26-2009, 10:42 PM)Julie Wrote: yet another Mockian

Mockian ?...What the fuck is that ?...Hahahaha...We are Mockers, bitch...Mockian..Jesus Christ..::lol::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]