Saint Jives is a piece of shit
Most of you already know that, but now he's insulting a woman's children over at Forum Garden. He's twisting her words to try to win a stupid argument. link This is the same guy that Frank loves and cherishes over at 24. 105

Saint_

Re: New Research: Why Never Spanking Might Be Worse for Kids Than Spanking Them

Quote:Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy
which in itself a very bad example of a teacher.

Said the person who is not a teacher and has no idea what that means...

Wasn't it you that admitted your children grew up to be thieves? And we're supposed to take your advice?
as per usual, he thinks a smiley cures his remark. i cannot wait for him to get tossed out of there on his ass.

If I wanted to know what the fuck was going on at 24, I would log in and read this shit there.

Lumpy, just stick with what your good at, kissing MF's ass seems to be #1 on the list.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I've never seen Lumpy kiss MF's ass.... you're seriously confused. Or retarded. Take your pick.
(01-05-2010, 09:44 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: I've never seen Lumpy kiss MF's ass.... you're seriously confused. Or retarded. Take your pick.

have you ever seen MF post a worhty fucking post?

Have you ever seen your own asshole?

just because you have never seen these does not mean they don't exist.

if these can be real and exist so can what I just said , lumpy kisses MF's ass.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

You're a confused retard.
I have seen Frank make a worthy post or two.
I have seen my own asshole.

So since they most certainly do exist, your fantasy by your logic must not.

Nice try at a back-pedal to make your point though.
Frank makes me laugh often

I have seen my own asshole

I've never seen Lumpy kiss Franks ass
(01-05-2010, 10:25 PM)sally Wrote: Frank makes me laugh often

I have seen my own asshole

I've never seen Lumpy kiss Franks ass

well shit who the fuck would have imagined that you fucking perverts would be looking at your own ass? Smiley_emoticons_fies maybe if we ask nice they will show us?
John Adams

(01-05-2010, 09:44 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: I've never seen Lumpy kiss MF's ass.... you're seriously confused. Or retarded. Take your pick.

I'm puttin my money on both!

And, yes, I've seen my own asshole too dickbreath.
I used to see my asshole every day.

Then I left him. 113

(ok, that was mean)
Not banning Saint when someone wants me to does not = I love Saint too much.
86 112
(01-05-2010, 09:02 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Lumpy, just stick with what your good at, kissing MF's ass seems to be #1 on the list.

A link to that does not exist...95
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
in stain's usual cowardly fashion, he logged into FG wednesday but never went back to that thread to apologize or correct himself.
i don't know what he has to do to get banned over there at sunshine and lollipops land, or whether he received an infraction-infection for his rudeness, but i do know he hasn't made any friends.
what a pretentious loathsome nasty piece of work.

(01-07-2010, 02:28 AM)jackboots Wrote: in stain's usual cowardly fashion, he logged into FG wednesday but never went back to that thread to apologize or correct himself.

'Stain'

condescending twit posted this verbatim in 2 forums today, in re: global warming:
Maybe the lesser educated people think that by dismissing this and making a joke about it, it won't happen...blah blah blah ad nauseum.

even that knuckle-dragging neanderthal bts scoffed at his pretentiousness.

I bet the idiots at FG are regretting letting him back in, even with all he has to "offer."
You know what else? He seems to think his one post was so fucking brilliant that he's going to copy/paste it in its entirety to another forum. Asshole
(01-10-2010, 04:56 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: You know what else? He seems to think his one post was so fucking brilliant that he's going to copy/paste it in its entirety to another forum. Asshole
he garners them from his folder of posts for every topic or occasion. (copyright pending.) ::lol::

(01-10-2010, 04:56 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: You know what else? He seems to think his one post was so fucking brilliant that he's going to copy/paste it in its entirety to another forum. Asshole

He seems to do that a lot.

I bet he has a whole ridiculous archive of his bullshit posts, sorted by date and subject.

He probably prints his shit out and mails it to himself on a regular basis, so he can pretend it's copyrighted. ::lol::