OK...
You certainly can't use your current account. I'm sorry.

Better now?
You can't say I'm underage, I'm not.
Jesus, you're tenacious if nothing else.
Commando Cunt Queen
I posted before, I'm going nowhere, so get used to me.
Like I said, tenacious, lol. Honestly, I don't know WHY you'd want to be here at 15. Shouldn't you be spending all your free time trying to get laid?
Commando Cunt Queen
Sorry to lose you, but there's a rule now that states no one under 18.
I don't need to try. Anyway, there are other interesting things to do. Nobody else seems to mind my being here, so fuck MF.
I'm not under 18, who said I was?
(01-06-2010, 08:46 PM)Wolf Wrote: I don't need to try.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Got a picture?

Hell, I'm a pedophile, lol. j/k!
Commando Cunt Queen
lol username. Anyway, MF, you can't prove shit, so let your people decide.
It wasn't just MF's decision--there's been some discussion about it. It's not you, per se, you probably would have gotten in (at least it seemed to be going that way) but knowing that you're under 18, there are issues. And, you can't close the barn door after the horse is out and all that shit.
Commando Cunt Queen
Stop being a little pest. Sorry you couldn't get in but if you were more clever with your age you'd have gotten away with it and let in. But you weren't.

Now, if you really start to annoy MF I know a little trick that I can show him to make it so you and only you can't even SEE the site. You'll think it's gone.

So, stop being a pest, resign yourself to a read only status and be a good boy and play with your GI Joe's or something.
Don't show Frank that trick, I'd never find Mock again!
(01-06-2010, 09:27 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Don't show Frank that trick, I'd never find Mock again!

I feel kind of sorry for the little shit... he wasn't bad.

See ya in a few years, little wolf!
I won't let him do that to you Lumps.
(01-06-2010, 10:29 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: I won't let him do that to you Lumps.

Can we do it to Dick instead?