I wondered how long it would take someone to notice...
(01-06-2010, 11:09 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: D... your avatar is driving me nuts. WTF are you doing? Changing it every second?

Not long at all :( Damn lol

And no, my avatar is now scripted. I put in a url to a php script that displays a random avatar from my avatars folder on my website Smiley_emoticons_smile
(01-06-2010, 11:12 PM)D Wrote:
(01-06-2010, 11:09 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: D... your avatar is driving me nuts. WTF are you doing? Changing it every second?

Not long at all :( Damn lol

And no, my avatar is now scripted. I put in a url to a php script that displays a random avatar from my avatars folder on my website Smiley_emoticons_smile

I was afraid that's what you were doing.

That's wrong, D. Just wrong. 16
Wassat? You want to lick my anus? Damn you're a dirty girl. 39
That's kind of interesting, you've got two different avatars on the same page.

Yeah, I had noticed it changing as well but I didn't really give a shit.
(01-06-2010, 11:18 PM)D Wrote: Wassat? You want to lick my anus? Damn you're a dirty girl. 39

Dirty girl, yes. Anus licker? No.

I'd help you heat some wax though, if you'd be willing to let me give you a Brazilian. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin (and I don't mean a person from Brazil)
(01-06-2010, 11:21 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: That's kind of interesting, you've got two different avatars on the same page.

Yup, kinda awesome. Plus my avatar collection rocks... so its kick ass Smiley_emoticons_smile

(01-06-2010, 11:22 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: I'd help you heat some wax though, if you'd be willing to let me give you a Brazilian. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin (and I don't mean a person from Brazil)

I don't know what that is, and I don't think I want to.
I like the pink eyed baby one.
(01-06-2010, 11:23 PM)D Wrote:
(01-06-2010, 11:22 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: I'd help you heat some wax though, if you'd be willing to let me give you a Brazilian. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin (and I don't mean a person from Brazil)

I don't know what that is, and I don't think I want to.

Awwww come on.... it would be fun!!

for me
Maybe he'd let you bleach his brown eye too.
(01-06-2010, 11:27 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Maybe he'd let you bleach his brown eye too.

Could I use a spray bottle?
(01-06-2010, 11:24 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I like the pink eyed baby one.

pink eyed baby one?? did someone upload something to my avatars I'm not aware of?! lol
(01-06-2010, 11:30 PM)D Wrote:
(01-06-2010, 11:24 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I like the pink eyed baby one.

pink eyed baby one?? did someone upload something to my avatars I'm not aware of?! lol

Dunno... I saw it too though... was kind of creepy

.jpg   pinkeye.jpg (Size: 2.44 KB / Downloads: 47)
Fuck, I forgot I had that LOL

I just added some Japanese swords too. A couple singles and a set.
Another cool thing is that I can SPECIFY an avatar to grab...

Example:
Code:
[img]http://www.dubrin.net/av_gen.php?img=baby_eyes.jpg[/img]

Will get me:
[Image: av_gen.php?img=baby_eyes.jpg]

Every time Smiley_emoticons_smile

A couple of my other favs

[Image: av_gen.php?img=yin_yang_001.jpg]

[Image: av_gen.php?img=sword_001.jpg]
A script for a person who just can't make up his/her mind. Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-07-2010, 12:13 AM)SyberBitch Wrote: A script for a person who just can't make up his/her mind. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Fuckin' Aye!

I've currently got something like 30 avatars in there...

34 in fact. And I've not even uploaded the ones from my other drives & partitions yet Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Oh yeah, and working on a random sig line too Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(01-07-2010, 12:17 AM)D Wrote: Oh yeah, and working on a random sig line too Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Hey! Why don't you make a script for a random username too! That way we'll never know who you are! 11
(01-07-2010, 12:22 AM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-07-2010, 12:17 AM)D Wrote: Oh yeah, and working on a random sig line too Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Hey! Why don't you make a script for a random username too! That way we'll never know who you are! 11

Bitch, maybe I will Smiley_emoticons_razz

Except that'd be a PIMA since I'd never know what to log in as! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin