Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
legalities and moralities aside...
...the problem perceived here the last few days has really been about the level of discomfort felt by some members. on some level we all know this place could be teeming with teeneyboppers. but we had our respective noses rubbed in it. i hate to lose any member over it. i have nothing to say to a child in a public forum that i wouldn't say in real life. which is precisely nothing even remotely questionable. nothing personal, just policy. i hope Dick returns and nobody else feels they must leave.

Personally I haven't got the time or patience to moderate my replies for certain individuals, if they don't think they are going to like what I say then fuck off.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Dick's being a prima donna... the guy did a runner for months, barely posted, recently came back for maybe a month and then started throwing ultimatums around. He's got a lot of fucking nerve thinking he can dictate policy when he didn't give a shit about this place for a year or more.

As for Wolf, I think if he'd shut the fuck up about his god damn age, the dust might settle a little. There's nothing at Mock that you wouldn't find at a 'family' forum except some bad language, looser moderation and that nudity section, and I already suggested he be restricted from that area.

The idea that Syber is thinking of leaving because the place feels 'icky' and she can't be as 'naughty' is ridiculous. It's not like she was offering to suck head or anything. Calm the fuck down, people.

I have no morals online ~ The only thing that remains the same online as in real life is my integrity...I make no compromises with that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wolf, I'm sorry to see you leave. I wish you well and good luck in finding an age appropriate forum filled with intelligent members with superior spelling skills.
(01-09-2010, 03:08 AM)Wolf Wrote: Also, about my own age group, you are indeed correct. However, one of the reasons I came here is that "my age group" are (in general) collective dumbasses. You people are interesting, cool, witty, and generally fun to talk to.

Just one reply for Wolf, if he lurks and reads this.

If it's any consolation, it's not just your age group. As you get older, you'll come to realize that most people are fucking idiots no matter how old they are. A person is either smart, or they aren't, regardless of age.

It took me a long time to realize that one reason I so damned miserable, was because I needed to seek out smarter people to hang around with (and try not to mistake 'dangerous' for 'smart').

I generally found, as you might, that I was able to enjoy the company of people older than myself more than those of my own age (strangely, that still seems to be the case in many instances), but it's still possible to find people within your own age range who are smart and funny and you will enjoy talking to.

And if not... tough it out and we'll see you in few years. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(01-09-2010, 09:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I have no morals online ~ The only thing that remains the same online as in real life is my integrity...I make no compromises with that.

Meh. You're a hooker. ::lol::

How do you differentiate between morals and integrity?
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-09-2010, 08:39 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: The idea that Syber is thinking of leaving because the place feels 'icky' and she can't be as 'naughty' is ridiculous. It's not like she was offering to suck head or anything. Calm the fuck down, people.

I can't remember everything I've said to people in here, but I know that I like the comfort level of feeling that we CAN be sexually explicit if we want to be. Hell, wouldn't you feel gross posting your boob shots in front of a 15 year old?

I know you probably think I was just being a drama queen about leaving, but I was trying to be as low key about that as possible. It was seriously weighing on my mind and if I did leave, I wanted people to know why I was gone.

I'm sorry Wolf was under age. It's a shame, but I'm sure you know that it's not a good idea for a kid to be in here (at least not one that all know is under age).
(01-09-2010, 01:27 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: Just one reply for Wolf, if he lurks and reads this.

Oh, he'll be seeing it...Count on it.

Wolf, you were, hands down, the best wannabe Mocker ever..72

Is the irony of this lost on everyone but me ?
Yes, irony frequently escapes me.
(01-09-2010, 01:37 PM)Duchess Wrote: Wolf, you were, hands down, the best wannabe Mocker ever..72

Is the irony of this lost on everyone but me ?[/i][/size]

Um no... I think it's been mentioned several times in different ways.

I'm sure he'll be back.
(01-09-2010, 01:32 PM)username Wrote: How do you differentiate between morals and integrity?

Having no online morals means I don't mind posting about my ass & how much I'd like to fuck my Admin...My integrity means I would never breathe a word of it if I did...

You so naughty, Duch... 27
Except she wouldn't REALLY allow Frank within 50 feet of her.
when i posted this thread Frank had not yet banned Wolf, so i suppose it's academic now.
how do people feel about a certifiably insane (in my opinion) incipient serial killer on a forum you attend? he could be yanking our chains, but too much of it is fairly detailed and rings true. obviously not grounds for banning unless overt threats are made. but if this guy does take a few people out, the admin will be getting subpeonaed. 39
right now people are giving this guy a wide berth. i was disturbed somewhat by his thoughts (so he says) of suicide, wanting to kill a young girl with a knife, the comment that he rather enjoys gruesome crime scene photos and incidently wants to be a cop. ::blink::
he has asked for prayer. 30 i told him what he really needs is professional help, to which he took great offense. religious persons think he's beset by demons. ::demon::

WHAT!??! Is this at 24?
(01-09-2010, 02:20 PM)jackboots Wrote: how do people feel about a certifiably insane (in my opinion) incipient serial killer on a forum you attend?

We had one here & we didn't like it.
(01-09-2010, 01:37 PM)Duchess Wrote: Wolf, you were, hands down, the best wannabe Mocker ever..72

Jesus, compared to the "welcome to this forum" spammers? I don't see where he was such a brilliant example of mocking; the fact that he was 15 was apparent to me.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-09-2010, 02:23 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: WHAT!??! Is this at 24?

yes.

http://www.24hourforums.com/forum118/29420.html