[Image: 2010-new-york-firefighter-calendar.jpg]

http://www.nyfirestore.com/calendars.html
Bad Lumpy. Bad.

I prefer Flight Attendant Calendars Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: strippedstewardesses.png]

[Image: RyanairApril_wideweb__470x383,0.jpg]

[Image: ryabcover_646303j_646365a.jpg]

[Image: 002.jpg]
No offense, but you can find better babes at the mall around here by me than those women.
86 112
(01-11-2010, 10:28 PM)D Wrote: [Image: 002.jpg]

Why is this woman taking a dump on a suitcase?
(01-11-2010, 10:04 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: RWOARRR!

So... lemme get this 'straight' (pun intended).

You gals thought the guy I posted as being hot, looked 'gay'.... but this pubescent looking tractor boy is on the radar as a hottie?? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

My taste in guys must be really fucked up. He does absolutely nothing for me.
(01-11-2010, 10:36 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Why is this woman taking a dump on a suitcase?

She totally looks like that's what she's doing. 28
(01-11-2010, 11:57 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-11-2010, 10:36 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Why is this woman taking a dump on a suitcase?

She totally looks like that's what she's doing. 28

You guys are sick! My imagination had a vibrator hidden inside the case and shoved up against her clit. Fucking nasty people here ruin something sexy.

@Dumb Fuck... err Frank... It isn't about these girls being super hot on looks alone, and in fact the first calendar they aren't to me because they're too old (one of them is 59, the rest around that) and they only posed for the calendar to raise awareness about their pension being taken away. The others however have nice bodies, AND they're airline stewardesses. What man hasn't had a fantasy about nailing a flight attendant? Of course, you're not a man, so you wouldn't understand... would you Mr. Guido?
I am glad that Miss Lumpypussy has enough balls to post sexy men. Most bitches would be afraid to be called a slut for doing it but Lumpy thinks nothing of this and plows a path for all the others. She also has the maturity to say that some women are sexy........she has the mindset that often surpasses the brain capacity of me and I am happy to acknowledge that fact. I could never find another man sexy. That puts her on another level that I could never surpass, and would never want to.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-11-2010, 11:55 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: So... lemme get this 'straight' (pun intended).

You gals thought the guy I posted as being hot, looked 'gay'.... but this pubescent looking tractor boy is on the radar as a hottie?? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I was thinking he looks a little light in the loafers myself.
(01-12-2010, 07:45 AM)twisteroo Wrote:
(01-11-2010, 11:55 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: So... lemme get this 'straight' (pun intended).

I was hoping he looks a little light in the loafers myself.

Fixed.
(01-12-2010, 07:54 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:

Fixed.
Damn Lump, are we really going there?
I've told you, I have a damn good reason for wearing tights.
Because it gives your grapefruit sized urethra support?
I've never discussed my urethra here damnit.
Leave it to D to post some skanky whores in the man thread.

I had a mess of Houston Firefighters but I must have deleted the folder. Dammit.

Syber, trust me, that's only the cover guy..... the others are probably bigger and hotter. Regardless, firefighters are not gay pole dancers.
(01-12-2010, 07:54 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:

Fixed.

::lol::

Boyfriend!!!

Lumpy how the hell did you get a picture Boyfriend?? 16
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-12-2010, 07:48 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Boyfriend!!!

Lumpy how the hell did you get a picture Boyfriend?? 16

Somehow, that does NOT surprise me.
OK, at the risk of some serious homophobic name calling....What fucking MAN, shaves his chest anyway?
(01-12-2010, 07:58 PM)twisteroo Wrote: OK, at the risk of some serious homophobic name calling....What fucking MAN, shaves his chest anyway?

I'm thinking that's more along the lines of waxing. Ouchie.
I just think he'd look less gay if he had some hair on his chest and maybe a tattoo by his belly button.