Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokey/Gumby Creator Dies...
Sad.
Commando Cunt Queen
Oh hell, we will probably get an influx of kids in here, maybe we should think of some games to play?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-11-2010, 11:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Oh hell, we will probably get an influx of kids in here, maybe we should think of some games to play?

Capital idea! I vote CandyLand!
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-11-2010, 11:40 PM)username Wrote:
(01-11-2010, 11:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Oh hell, we will probably get an influx of kids in here, maybe we should think of some games to play?

Capital idea! I vote CandyLand!

You fucking people are ruining this place...Boring, stupid bitches...Shut the fuck up...Goddamn
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-11-2010, 11:10 PM)username Wrote: Sad.

Did he have a name or anything, or was that the only thing he ever did?
(01-12-2010, 07:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You fucking people are ruining this place...Boring, stupid bitches...Shut the fuck up...Goddamn

Duchess, you may be just a little over the top.11
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Fuck off, Dick. Idiot.
(01-12-2010, 08:36 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Fuck off, Dick. Idiot.

golly gee lumpy, can't we all just get along?:|
John Adams

Flexi-Frank reminds me of Gumby. You can twist him, pose him, stick him up your ass, bend him anyway you please...