What's for Lunch?
For me 2 Fried Egg sandwiches:

Each:
1 Fried Egg, broken yolk, over medium
1 Thing sausage patty cooked through
2 slices toasted whole wheat bread
Miracle whip slathered on both slices
1 Slice of cheese

Accompanied by the last of my "Original" Pringles, a 24oz Coke Classic, and eaten while perusing Mock and reading Mr. Midshipman Hornblower with some Metallica playing in the background.
hot red Chile and brisket burritos, two fresh hot Sopapilla and honey,corona with a lime wedge to drink.

I'm working at home today. frickin paperwork sucks.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-13-2010, 01:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hot red Chile and brisket burritos, two fresh hot Sopapilla and honey,corona with a lime wedge to drink.

That's the best sounding thing to ever come out of your big fat stupid mouth.

I don't eat, I fill up on hate, then I come in here & vomit all over you fuckers...Smiley_emoticons_kotz
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't eat either even though I would like to. I did have some cranberry juice though.
(01-13-2010, 01:44 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-13-2010, 01:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hot red Chile and brisket burritos, two fresh hot Sopapilla and honey,corona with a lime wedge to drink.

That's the best sounding thing to ever come out of your big fat stupid mouth.

Damn Sally I think you need a spanking! Just to show you I can be a nice guy, I will volunteer to give you what you need.98
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-13-2010, 01:29 PM)D Wrote: For me 2 Fried Egg sandwiches:

Each:
1 Slice of cheese

Accompanied by the last of my "Original" Pringles, a 24oz Coke Classic, and eaten while perusing Mock and reading Mr. Midshipman Hornblower with some Metallica playing in the background.

Putting all that shit on whole wheat bread? Is that your nod to health?
Commando Cunt Queen
That's the breakfast of a fat bastard.
86 112
(01-13-2010, 03:07 PM)username Wrote:

Each:
1 Slice of cheese

Putting all that shit on whole wheat bread? Is that your nod to health?

Saying eggs are unhealthy is moronic. And the sausage has had the fat drained off twice while cooking. I don't like it swimming in grease thank you.

(01-13-2010, 03:12 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: That's the breakfast of a fat bastard.

Lunch you fucking moron, Lunch. And no, its a treat today because I skipped breakfast.

Besides, are neither of you aware of the adage for healthy eating?

Eat like a King at breakfast
Eat like a Prince at lunch
And Eat like a Pauper at Supper

There are good reasons for this, the large breakfast will give you energy and you will burn it off during the day.
The lunch for the same reason, however since there is less day remaining you need not as much.
And the reason to eat so little for supper is because eating a large meal before settling down for the evening is what makes you fat. You fucking morons. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I follow that Maxim 95% of the time, and its probably why I'm one of the healthiest people on the forum.
Holy shit, you are way too full of yourself you chubby sex addict.
86 112
(01-13-2010, 03:12 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: That's the breakfast of a fat bastard.

Didn't you just stuff your face with a cannoli a little while ago?

Each:
1 Slice of cheese

WTF is 'Thing Sausage'??? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

And Miracle Whip?? Nasty...
(01-13-2010, 04:01 PM)D Wrote: And the reason to eat so little for supper is because eating a large meal before settling down for the evening is what makes you fat. You fucking morons. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I follow that Maxim 95% of the time, and its probably why I'm one of the healthiest people on the forum.

That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. Being fat is simply the result of more calories going in vs. those being expended. While there are some health reasons for eating a good breakfast (energy etc. and it's thought that you'll consume less during the day after a good breakfast), the rest is bullshit. Excess calories and sitting around on your lazy ass is what makes someone fat.

Oh, and you can be "healthy" and slightly overweight, lard-o. I'm healthy ('cept for this damn cold) and not overweight. 86
Commando Cunt Queen
My Breakfast/Lunch was a 6" Subway... some kind of chicken that I thought would be tasty, but actually tasted like reheated cardboard. I ended up picking the chicken out and tossing it.

At least the veggies were good!

(Teriyaki Chicken, that's what it was 'supposed' to be - I don't recommend it)
(01-13-2010, 04:12 PM)sally Wrote:

Didn't you just stuff your face with a cannoli a little while ago?

Nope ... I don't like them, actually. The only real good one I had over recent years was some homemade ones. The filling was very fresh and delicious.
86 112
Sorry Syber, its supposed to say THIN sausage. In other words the patty is very thin instead of thick and piled on.

@username: Shows how much you know. I explained it perfectly. If you eat the majority of your calories for breakfast and burn them off during the day you will be far more healthy than the idiots who eat them all at supper and then go and watch TV or whatever and then go to bed. That's what makes large suppers unhealthy, because you're down for 8 hours afterwards and you don't burn it off. So you in actuality just made my point over again. Now stop being dumb and get with it!
(01-13-2010, 06:00 PM)D Wrote: @username: Shows how much you know. I explained it perfectly. If you eat the majority of your calories for breakfast and burn them off during the day you will be far more healthy than the idiots who eat them all at supper and then go and watch TV or whatever and then go to bed. That's what makes large suppers unhealthy, because you're down for 8 hours afterwards and you don't burn it off. So you in actuality just made my point over again. Now stop being dumb and get with it!

54 If you eat 1500 calories in a day and burn off 1500 calories, when you eat those calories (or when you burn them off) is inconsequential (from a diet standpoint). That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Don't fuck with my big dinners, mister. 52
Commando Cunt Queen
I eat like a goddamn hobo most of the time, I shit like a goose most of the time, as far as being healthy and in shape....Eh...we should have the mock marathon...no the mock triathalon and see who is in shape around here.
Just my luck though, I can't swim.
(01-13-2010, 06:31 PM)twisteroo Wrote: Eh...we should have the mock marathon...no the mock triathalon and see who is in shape around here.
Just my luck though, I can't swim.

All the more reason to do it.
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm game, I'd rather drown than lose.