Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More "Why Dogs Bite People"

Hahahaha...The one of the collie is hysterical !..28
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oh shit!! That's funny. My daughter dresses up our dog--it's a miracle the dog hasn't taken off a piece of her face yet.
Commando Cunt Queen
We used to have a little Pekingese when I was a kid that I'd dress up... he was the sweetest little dog in the world.
I'm not one to dress up my dogs, but my basset hound actually likes when the kids put clothes on him. He'll come right over and put his head in the t-shirt and then strut around with it on. I guess it makes him feel special around the other dogs even though he looks like an idiot.
That baby French Bulldog is so damn cute. But the sheltie looks like it wants to rip someone's face off for embarassing him like that. I wouldn't blame him.
(01-14-2010, 06:11 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: That baby French Bulldog

I wondered why someone would breed a half orange boston terrier...I'm laughing my ass off !..282828
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-14-2010, 06:11 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: That baby French Bulldog is so damn cute. But the sheltie looks like it wants to rip someone's face off for embarassing him like that. I wouldn't blame him.

I thought of you the moment I laid eyes on that photo. He couldn't possibly be any cuter.
(01-14-2010, 05:16 PM)sally Wrote: I guess it makes him feel special around the other dogs even though he looks like an idiot.
Yeah, short bus special.Smiley_emoticons_slash
Why people bite dogs..............

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Fuck you, Maggot. Fuck you hard and fuck you till you bleed. Asshole.
Is that sushi?
(01-14-2010, 06:36 PM)twisteroo Wrote: Is that sushi?

Yes....and just ignore that bitch above you.::lol::
I will ditto her sentiments. Screw you. I hope your cat shits in your shoes with nasty liquid diarrhea.
I take that back...........Ignore the two bitches above me. 39
(01-14-2010, 06:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-14-2010, 06:11 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: That baby French Bulldog

I wondered why someone would breed a half orange boston terrier...I'm laughing my ass off !..282828

Bostons have pointy ears. Frenchies have "bat" ears.
Is that the cutest thing you ever did see?

(01-14-2010, 06:21 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(01-14-2010, 06:11 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: That baby French Bulldog is so damn cute. But the sheltie looks like it wants to rip someone's face off for embarassing him like that. I wouldn't blame him.

I thought of you the moment I laid eyes on that photo. He couldn't possibly be any cuter.

I figured you would after I told you my PetSmart story! Goddamn I went and got a French Bulldog calendar too so I can remind myself how much I want one of those adorable dogs!
Ummmm.......below me ..........I think.
You're going to hell, Maggot.

Fuck! I need a god damn lobotomy to get that picture out of my head!
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-14-2010, 08:09 PM)username Wrote: You're going to hell, Maggot.

Fuck! I need a god damn lobotomy to get that picture out of my head!

Is minor outpatient surgery to much to ask for? ::lol::
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams