Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
special election here in Mass. today
i just returned from the polling place, Mass. is in an election frenzy that hasn't been seen for many years. old ted is dead and martha coakley thought she was a natural to win that seat. OOPS! perhaps not :B. this state is notorious for patronage and corrupt hack pols, martha, our AG who tried to protect a cop who raped a baby with a hot curling iron. 86

It's been all over the news here--Obama wants to retain that 60th democratic vote on healthcare reform.

Commando Cunt Queen
the polls are open until 8, this looks like it's going to be a screamer.

now they're going to want a recount. i think i'm back in florida. 106

Charges of ballot tampering are already flying as Bay State voters are packing the polls in heavy numbers today in the 11th-hour nailbiter to choose a successor for the late U.S. Sen. Edward M. Kennedy.

Both camps of rivals Democrat Martha Coakley and Republican Scott Brown report possible election violations.

“We have seen a number of disturbing incidents this evening that have called into question the integrity of this election,” Coakley campaign manager Kevin Conroy said. 94

Coakley officials say they’ve received reports from five supporters that they received ballots already marked for Brown.

“Those are spoiled ballots and they should not be counted,” Coakley campaign attorney Marc Elias said. “This is a serious issue.”

Shit. What a waste of taxpayer money. I imagine whichever candidate is declared the winner will backpedal and announce that the election was on the up-and-up after all. Fucking politicians.
Commando Cunt Queen
BADA BING! IT WAS THE SOPRANOS! 84

The Coakley campaign alleged other problems at the polls, including a group of men in a gray Cadillac it said were harassing Latino voters in Lawrence.

11528::biglol::

I just went to Martha Coakleys website and there was a button you could press if you were getting nasty calls from the Brown campaign. I pressed it and sent an E-mail saying there was a big Black lady giving out absentee ballots to the people in a nursing home in Lawrence. Telling them to vote for Coakley. The deadline for absentee ballots was the 15th. And why was she doing that .....I asked if I should call the police. (There is a a big black lady doing this I have discovered for real) 28
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Whoa! Brown declared the winner. Ted must be rolling in his grave.
Commando Cunt Queen
once again Massachusetts is home to an American Revolution! 55

.jpg   1d7cc3_Splash_01202010.jpg (Size: 96.11 KB / Downloads: 65)

It's a GREAT day in AMERICA!!!

Whoda thunk a Cosmo centerfold could turn the bluest of blue states to red.
(01-19-2010, 08:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just went to Martha Coakleys website and there was a button you could press if you were getting nasty calls from the Brown campaign. I pressed it and sent an E-mail saying there was a big Black lady giving out absentee ballots to the people in a nursing home in Lawrence. Telling them to vote for Coakley. The deadline for absentee ballots was the 15th. And why was she doing that .....I asked if I should call the police. (There is a a big black lady doing this I have discovered for real) 28

That's weird, I thought Julie lived in the DC area.
(01-20-2010, 06:26 AM)jackboots Wrote: once again Massachusetts is home to an American Revolution! 55

Damn he's purty!

That guy would look just like Frank if he had an extra 60 lbs on him, lots of hair on his chest and back, glasses, a bald spot and a little cow lick by his forehead.
(01-20-2010, 10:07 AM)sally Wrote: That guy would look just like Frank if he had an extra 60 lbs on him, lots of hair on his chest and back, glasses, a bald spot and a little cow lick by his forehead.

I think Frank looks a lot more like Liberace.

Mutha fuckers, even though I didn't shower and shave yet, I still took two pics of myself ... the middle finger is for Sally and Lumpy in particular ...
86 112
One sec, there we go ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

86 112
god DAMN Frank! you're good looking! 75 i'm in shock. ::lol:: good thing i'm old and don't give a rat's arse anymore. 17

Those pictures are way more flattering than the one of you at church. I'm glad that you finally waxed the unibrow and shaved all the hair sticking out of the neck of your shirt.
Very handsome, Frank. You look like David Boreanaz if he were a serial killer.