Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saratoga!!!
The season starts on Wednesday. Do you ever go Duchess? My niece and nephew are both working at the track this summer. We usually go up one morning for breakfast and watch the trainers exercise the horses. I hate the crowds during the races.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Do you ever go Duchess?
No, I only go north as far as the Meadowlands.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
ramseycat Wrote:The season starts on Wednesday. Do you ever go Duchess? My niece and nephew are both working at the track this summer. We usually go up one morning for breakfast and watch the trainers exercise the horses. I hate the crowds during the races.
So you have gamblers in the family too, eh? Wonderful. I hope your niece and nephew are receiving treatment.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:The season starts on Wednesday. Do you ever go Duchess? My niece and nephew are both working at the track this summer. We usually go up one morning for breakfast and watch the trainers exercise the horses. I hate the crowds during the races.
So you have gamblers in the family too, eh? Wonderful. I hope your niece and nephew are receiving treatment.
The niece and nephew are not old enough to gamble yet. So they get to be a sweeper and a waitress for now. But we have high hopes that someday they will hit the big one so we can all retire in style. In our double wides.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies