Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
better than that Peter Luger sauce?
CANTON, Ohio -- A Canton man remains in jail after being arrested for urinating on a meat counter at a Wal-Mart store.

According to Lt. Linda Brown of the Canton Police Department, Robert T. Jenkins, 21, of Canton, was arrested at 1:30 a.m. Friday morning and charged with felony vandalism and disorderly conduct.

Police say Jenkins was arrested after they responded to a call from an employee at the Wal-Mart store on Atlantic Blvd. NE, claiming a man walked up to the meat counter and began urinating on the steaks, destroying more than $600 dollars in meat.

According to Lt. Brown, it is not yet known if alcohol or drugs played a role in Brown's actions. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

He is currently being held in the Stark County jail in lieu of $25,000 bond.

.jpg   51795751-22103214-400225.jpg (Size: 8.77 KB / Downloads: 64)

Some poor cow died so that meat could be sold to Wal-Mart customers. May this motherfucker rot in hell!

How was that, OP?
I'm afraid the acidity in the urine might break down the meat.
Commando Cunt Queen
Well, if trhe guy's name was Peter Luger..and he whacked off on the meat, then they would be covered with Peter Lugar sauce
I am 100% totally offended and hurt by this thread title.
86 112
(01-23-2010, 06:55 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Well, if trhe guy's name was Peter Luger..and he whacked off on the meat, then they would be covered with Peter Lugar sauce
i suppose then it would be jerk sauce. 94

::vomit::

I'm surprised they didn't just package it and sell it as 'marinated' steak.
Some people should just not be allowed in Wal-marts.
Holy Fuck...Can you imagine haveing a FELONY on your record for life for pissing on meat at WalMart? 28 115
Hey, is it just me or does that guy look like Instigator?
(01-24-2010, 09:13 PM)sally Wrote: Hey, is it just me or does that guy look like Instigator?

All black people look alike to you. 11

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Commando Cunt Queen