God Damned Mother Fucking Shower Curtain Magnets!
Why are shower curtain magnets always far too weak to do their job and stop the billowing shower curtain syndrome? What the fuck is the point? I just got a new shower curtain (actually a "shower curtain LINER", but thats all I use, I'm single so fuck that frilly shit women like) and it of COURSE has wimpy magnets that don't work at all. I've got a nice set of magnets that I always affix to my shower curtains with hot glue, but that requires effort and is DUMB. If they used magnets appropriate to the job... cock sucking uncle fuckers anyways.

/rant
It's a god damn crime.
Commando Cunt Queen
You should give that curtain a good thrashing. Just the way I am envisioning it now. ::lol::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have glass doors on my showers if that makes you feel any better.
Yeah me too.

Curtains suck.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Shower mold holds the curtain in place really well.
See? That's what I mean ...
86 112
This is what it has come to.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It's a conspiracy....a conspiracy I say!

Robogoon
Fug duh kund
(01-25-2010, 02:32 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: See? That's what I mean ...

More complaining, when will it ever end?
Hopefully you slip on the soap while jerking off, take the shower curtain down with you, and knock your dumb ass out on the toilet bowl.
(01-25-2010, 01:31 PM)sally Wrote: I have glass doors on my showers if that makes you feel any better.
(01-25-2010, 01:33 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Yeah me too.

Curtains suck.

No shit. I wish I had them as well, but I can't do that in my current apartment. FML.

(01-25-2010, 02:27 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Shower mold holds the curtain in place really well.

That is nasty, remind me never to shower at your place?

(01-25-2010, 02:59 PM)sally Wrote: Hopefully you slip on the soap while jerking off, take the shower curtain down with you, and knock your dumb ass out on the toilet bowl.

Nah, I don't pud off in the shower; but you can come and suck me dry if you want.
You have a hot glue gun?
(01-25-2010, 05:23 PM)twisteroo Wrote: You have a hot glue gun?

And a soldering iron, some jewelers' files, miniature screw taps & matching screws, a Dremel hand tool with most of the accessories, and quite a bit more... I build scale models, is that not OK with you all of a sudden fat boy? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Oh, that's fine.
I have a good set of bicycle tools and a table saw.Smiley_emoticons_slash
(01-25-2010, 05:43 PM)twisteroo Wrote: Oh, that's fine.
I have a good set of bicycle tools and a table saw.Smiley_emoticons_slash

Smiley_emoticons_slash My bike tools were "borrowed" and never returned. Fucker.