Poll: Who is the reigning Woe is Me Bitch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Frank
23.08%
3 23.08%
Lumpy
15.38%
2 15.38%
Julie
53.85%
7 53.85%
The Antagonist
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woe Is Me! Oh the Pain!
Time to make it official.

I'm sick of Franks' constant whining about Lumpy being our "Woe is Me" bitch and accusing her of having that as her M.O.

I think Julie has by far surpassed anyone's complaining here so it's time to make a poll. I'll even include myself because Frank managed to mention once that I am a complainer too. I think that is funny!

So here goes -
Julie's acute, Frank is chronic.
So now make that TWO people that keep complaining about me.
86 112
::lol::

Ant = one begging ass biotch

(begging for attention)
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
(01-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Julie Wrote: ::lol::

(begging for attention)

Like yourself you wannabe white bitch?
(01-27-2010, 04:00 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Julie's acute, Frank is chronic.

The difference between Frank's complaining and Julie's is that Julie is sincere in her whiny shit where Frank does it unconsciously.

(01-27-2010, 04:19 PM)Julie Wrote: ::lol::

(begging for attention)

Now please tell me how on earth is this post, which has most of the heat so far directed at you, is for ME and the attention toward me? How am I looking for attention? God you are truly bereft of brains.
(01-27-2010, 04:02 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: So now make that TWO people that keep complaining about me.

Are you complaining about their complaining?
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-27-2010, 04:32 PM)username Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 04:02 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: So now make that TWO people that keep complaining about me.

No, I'm just noting their complaints with great interest.
86 112
(01-27-2010, 04:47 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 04:32 PM)username Wrote:

No, I'm just noting their complaints with great interest.

Aww, so you have great interest in their complaints.

Have at it, ladies! He likes it!
Commando Cunt Queen
The problem is, Frank can't tell the difference between a random comment and a specific complaint. It appears to frustrate and annoy him and he complains, bitterly. It's kind of a catch 22.
(01-27-2010, 04:57 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: The problem is, Frank can't tell the difference between a random comment and a specific complaint. It appears to frustrate and annoy him and he complains, bitterly. It's kind of a catch 22.

You lack this skill as well.

Isn't this the dandruff calling the cocaine white?
(01-27-2010, 05:37 PM)Julie Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 04:57 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: The problem is, Frank can't tell the difference between a random comment and a specific complaint. It appears to frustrate and annoy him and he complains, bitterly. It's kind of a catch 22.

Wow. So you snort coke too?
(01-27-2010, 07:17 PM)D Wrote:

Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Either way - I'll not be sharing anything of any importance about my life with the likes of you. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(01-27-2010, 07:17 PM)D Wrote: Wow. So you snort coke too?

*sigh* The good ole days.

Commando Cunt Queen
Yeah D. Why should Julie share anything with any of us? She's way too special for that!
No, that's not it. I am still considering things. Plus, I know you hate me. Why should I give you any ammo?

The one time I shared that I had to take an ambien, someone called me a desperate pill popper who spends no time with my family. I actually had a very good reason for using the ambien.

Fuck ya'll.
(01-27-2010, 07:17 PM)D Wrote:

I doubt she does, but I bet she's VERY familiar with dandruff.
I'm as familiar with dandruff as you are with a living penis.
(01-27-2010, 07:59 PM)Julie Wrote: The one time I shared that I had to take an ambien, someone called me a desperate pill popper who spends no time with my family.

That's actually funny and you'd see that if you could find your fucking sense of humor.

I'd advise against mixing your coke and ambien though. Not a good combination.
Commando Cunt Queen
So? How long will it take you to actually make a decision about this place or are you going to go on for weeks about "making a decision" too?