Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ferret filcher
::lmao::::lmao::::nuts:: link:::haha::

[Image: 21456390_320X180.jpg]

Police: Man Stuck Ferret Down Pants
Investigations say a homeless man went into the Pet Supermarket store in Jacksonville Beach Tuesday afternoon and stuck a ferret down the front of his pants before walking out. More

jackboots Wrote:::lmao::::lmao::::nuts:: link:::haha::

[Image: 21456390_320X180.jpg]

[color="#810081"]Police: Man Stuck Ferret Down Pants[/color]
Investigations say a homeless man went into the Pet Supermarket store in Jacksonville Beach Tuesday afternoon and stuck a ferret down the front of his pants before walking out. [color="#810081"]More[/color]
I guess he couldn't afford a bit of beaver.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
rofl, good one FM
Anyone here who says that they have never stuck a ferret down their pants is a goddamn liar.
It's a lot better than being a ferret felcher.
Do you mean sucking on a ferrets butt or sucking a ferret out of a butt?
Excuse me while I vomit.

::bvomit::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:It's a lot better than being a ferret felcher.
Which is, of course, what I thought the thread was called at first.

I wonder if they caught the guy because the ferret started chomping on his bits?
Chomping at the bit eh? Smiley_emoticons_razz
Maybe the old bum just wanted a companion and that stupid kid had to play hero and ruin it for him. Nothing annoys me more than when people feel the need to intervene in dumb shit. Let that bum take the ferret, he probally would have given it a better life than the pet store.
This reminds me that some bum filled up his shopping cart the other day and tried to escape with the goods at Publix grocery store. Of course this fat ass hero happened to see him and chased him down. Why? Don't you have anything better to worry about you fat fuck? Anyone who feels the need to do that is more of a scumbag than the person doing the crime as far as I'm concerned. Sorry about the rant lol.
Quote:The ferret involved in the incident is recovering from the trauma.

::blink::

Seriously though, after reading the story I did feel a little bit sorry for the guy. He could very well have been trying to steal it to sell it though.

Quote:Strange, weird, unusual, never heard of this quite before," Klock said. "That guy's a knucklehead.
I don't know what's so 'strange' about it either. People try to smuggle ferrets out of pet stores all the time apparently. It's common, because they are rather pricey and they fit easily into clothes.

I remember hearing from our local pet store years ago, that they had to 'lock down' the ferrets because of so many attempted thefts. How many people were actually successful, I wouldn't know.
Have you ever smelled their enclosures? The inside of a bum's undies couldn't be much worse.

Are they, D?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Have you ever smelled their enclosures? The inside of a bum's undies couldn't be much worse.

Are they, D?
Depends on the ferret (and the keeper). I've had ferrets who were very clean, but most of the time they do smell. Females and de-scented males, especially litterbox trained where they are cleaned out daily, don't have much of a smell.

Bums undies on the other hand... I'm sure many a crotch-sniffing dog would love a chance to spend some time sniffing bum undies.
I bet the bum was gonna eat it.
Ferret stew, ferret kabobs, baked ferret, roasted ferret, deep fried ferret, grilled ferret......
twisteroo Wrote:I bet the bum was gonna eat it.
Ferret stew, ferret kabobs, baked ferret, roasted ferret, deep fried ferret, grilled ferret......
Ok Bubba. (Please tell me you get the reference...)
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!...........Smiley_emoticons_razz
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
SyberBitch Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Have you ever smelled their enclosures? The inside of a bum's undies couldn't be much worse.

Are they, D?
Depends on the ferret (and the keeper). I've had ferrets who were very clean, but most of the time they do smell. Females and de-scented males, especially litterbox trained where they are cleaned out daily, don't have much of a smell.

Bums undies on the other hand... [color="red"]I'm sure many a crotch-sniffing dog would love a chance to spend some time sniffing bum undies.[/color]
My dog goes one better, he likes to lick the cats arse - dirty git.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Freak magnet Wrote:My dog goes one better, he likes to lick the cats arse - dirty git.
Nasty...
My friend's dog goes one better. She goes in and cleans the catbox for her when the cat gets done. Then tries to lick people's faces.