Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Lumpy
Hi Lumpy. ::wave:: 27

Lumpy, Duchess seems to be fretting about my attacks on you. I suggest we come up with a truce for a few days to give her a breather. I will lay off of you a lot for the next few days if you promise not to post any more pictures of yourself (especially ones with nudity) for at least the next month.

Deal?
86 112
Fuck off, you petty little pervert.
OMG... LOL!
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.

I often look at Mock like she's some kinda social experiment that's gone horribly wrong...Looking back at the beginning, I never would have dreamed that I would have bonded with anyone in what I thought of as a hellhole...A fun hellhole but, a hellhole nonetheless.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't think this place is a hellhole at all, it constantly makes me laugh and entertains me.

Today has been a lot of fun.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Guess what the first thing is I'm gonna do when I get home today.
Play with your plastic fiance?
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
(01-28-2010, 04:36 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I don't think this place is a hellhole at all, it constantly makes me laugh and entertains me.

I don't see Mock as a hellhole now but, I did back then.

I've never had as much fun online as I have in Mock & I've never made any secret of what this place means to me.
(01-28-2010, 04:41 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Guess what the first thing is I'm gonna do when I get home today.

Put more pins in your Frank and Julie voodoo dolls?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
That's the second thing... I might even post a photo of me topless poking pins in the voodoo dolls.
There's a good idea!

I'd like to 2nd that !...::bantits::
(01-28-2010, 04:45 PM)Julie Wrote: Play with your plastic fiance?

86 112
[Image: LP_movebill%5b1%5d.gif] Frank, here's a dollar, go buy an original thought.
(01-28-2010, 05:57 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: [Image: LP_movebill%5b1%5d.gif] Frank, here's a dollar, go buy an original thought.

And have Frank break a twenty year unoriginal thought thinking spree?
I am working on being more refreshed and original in spirit. I am in deep thought.
86 112
(01-28-2010, 08:43 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I am working on being more refreshed and original in spirit. I am in deep thought.

Jesus, I just got a mental image of Frank sitting on the toilet taking a dump.

Smiley_emoticons_kotz
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-28-2010, 08:50 PM)username Wrote:
(01-28-2010, 08:43 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I am working on being more refreshed and original in spirit. I am in deep thought.

Jesus, I just got a mental image of Frank sitting on the toilet taking a dump.

Smiley_emoticons_kotz
It's come to this? Frank stealing shit.
(01-28-2010, 08:54 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(01-28-2010, 08:50 PM)username Wrote:

Jesus, I just got a mental image of Frank sitting on the toilet [b]taking a dump[/u].

Smiley_emoticons_kotz
It's come to this? Frank stealing shit.

::lol::
Commando Cunt Queen
Ouch. Letters in words in sentences in posts on forums by strangers on the internet really hurt.
86 112