Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Pregnant Man...
Smiley_emoticons_kotz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnew...month.html
Commando Cunt Queen
I like some of the comments on this link for the story

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?ac...ic=24012.0

Which I had to find because your dailymail site is either down or unaccessible from the network I'm on right now.
It seems to be working here--the pictures are not to be missed.

I agree with some of the posts where people were saying "she" isn't really a "he" but...this is where my liberal side comes to a screeching fucking halt. For some reason, the whole thing makes me want to gather up a 100 neighbors with torches and visit their home with a large vat of tar and feathers (hard to do since they're in the U.K.). It just seems medically irresponsible to be partway through that transition (with all the steriods and shit involved) and then conceive a child. Plus, its just REALLY gross. :.|
Commando Cunt Queen
I saw that first photo on another site but I didn't realize it was another transgender pregnancy.

You know what's weird? Man to woman transgenders usually seem to be slender, woman to man transgenders usually seem to be overweight.
As others have said... it's not a 'pregnant man', it's a 'pregnant woman' on testosterone.

I guess I would find it a little more strange if it were actually a man who was pregnant. The person has a womb and a vagina, so it's just a hairy woman.

On a related topic, I find it strange that they are both transgendered. They're actually lesbians. ::lol::
(01-30-2010, 08:28 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: On a related topic, I find it strange that they are both transgendered. They're actually lesbians. ::lol::

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Makes you think of Neve Campbell and Denise Richards kissing, don't it.

lol.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-30-2010, 08:44 PM)username Wrote:
(01-30-2010, 08:28 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: On a related topic, I find it strange that they are both transgendered. They're actually lesbians. ::lol::

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Makes you think of Neve Campbell and Denise Richards kissing, don't it.

lol.

::lol::

If they were two hot chicks, no one would give a hoot about one of them being pregnant. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Is this just another bearded lady again like the last one?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-31-2010, 11:08 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Is this just another bearded lady again like the last one?

Yeah. It looks very male but it kept its female bits apparently.
Commando Cunt Queen
Gawd...these freaks make me sick.
They have to fuck with mother nature, and then add a poor baby in the mix for their 15 seconds of shame by announcing it to the whole world.
They're not freaks, but they are not men giving birth to children either.
(01-31-2010, 11:54 AM)Jamminitin Wrote: They're not freaks, but they are not men giving birth to children either.

They are freaks. Get over it.
(01-31-2010, 11:58 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(01-31-2010, 11:54 AM)Jamminitin Wrote: They're not freaks, but they are not men giving birth to children either.

Because they don't conform to what you think is acceptable in your little piece of the world?

I have no problem with someone who goes through a gender change but this half/half shit icks me out when a baby is involved.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-31-2010, 12:00 PM)username Wrote:

I have no problem with someone who goes through a gender change but this half/half shit icks me out when a baby is involved.

Maybe, but there are some pretty shitty "normal" women out there who get to procreate without boundaries.
(01-31-2010, 12:00 PM)Jamminitin Wrote:

Because they don't conform to what you think is acceptable in your little piece of the world?

I guess so. Spare me the PC bullshit, it doesn't work with me. If they wanna fuck with what they were given, then they need to keep it to themselves. Tell me what the purpose is of announcing this to the whole world would be, and then actually thinking people are going to believe that a man is giving birth. The poor kid that will result from this is fucked for the rest of it's life.
(01-31-2010, 12:01 PM)Jamminitin Wrote:
(01-31-2010, 12:00 PM)username Wrote:

Maybe, but there are some pretty shitty "normal" women out there who get to procreate without boundaries.

I'll agree with that.
(01-31-2010, 12:15 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Maybe, but there are some pretty shitty "normal" women out there who get to procreate without boundaries.

I'll agree with that.
[/quote]

Yeah, no argument there (shitty women and men). Forced sterilization!!!

*sigh* I need to take a little more time with my "quoting". I'm fucking them up all over the place. :'(
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-31-2010, 12:11 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(01-31-2010, 12:00 PM)Jamminitin Wrote:

I guess so. Spare me the PC bullshit, it doesn't work with me. If they wanna fuck with what they were given, then they need to keep it to themselves. Tell me what the purpose is of announcing this to the whole world would be, and then actually thinking people are going to believe that a man is giving birth. The poor kid that will result from this is fucked for the rest of it's life.

I'm not very PC. I do agree that for the childrens sake they should keep their big yappers shut to the media and quit saying a MAN giving birth. If you have a vagina you are not a man.
(01-31-2010, 12:56 PM)username Wrote:
(01-31-2010, 12:15 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Maybe, but there are some pretty shitty "normal" women out there who get to procreate without boundaries.

I'll agree with that.

Yeah, no argument there. Forced sterilization!!!
[/quote]

At times, it doesn't seem like such a bad idea. Kids are discarded like garbage all over the world. It's effing tragic.