Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladies, please read
Very important news article relating to breast cancer prevention.

Click

I'm posting this for your health, ladies, as I'm concerned..I really fucking am!
I'll PM a link to this thread to OP to make sure he sees it. Thanks, kid!
86 112
The pasta/meatball diet is far more likely to produce man boobs queerdo.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
OP is put off from my PM, but as my PM indicated, I thought it might save his life. It will be a free day in England before I try to do him a favor again.
86 112
There is always a flip side to everything, Kid. Frank should read this article, he is at a high risk for throat cancer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...ncers.html

I do all that I need to do in order to save the ta ta's...Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-08-2010, 12:34 PM)sally Wrote: There is always a flip side to everything, Kid. Frank should read this article, he is at a high risk for throat cancer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...ncers.html

Frank has never eaten a pussy out in his life, too icky apparently.

The number of cocks he's had is anybodies guess however.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
The FACT of the matter is going down on a woman I love is awesome and I am awesome at it.

Carry on.
86 112
Even though you find the sight of a naked vagina physically repellent? but you also somehow love oral sex and you are "awesome" at it?

Yet more inconsistency.
(02-08-2010, 01:02 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: The FACT of the matter is going down on a woman is awesome and I am awesome at it.

My imagination just kicked into overdrive ~
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-08-2010, 01:07 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Even though you find the sight of a naked vagina physically repellent? but you also somehow love oral sex and you are "awesome" at it?

Yet more inconsistency.

Yes, seeing some skanky whore-house stranger's vagina waiting for a dollar bill doesn't do it for me.

Taking my loved onto to another realm with all the varying passion an Italian can muster is another story. You don't understand because I have more passion in my collar bone than you have in your entire skin-rashed body.
86 112
I'll bet your body pillows know intimately just how passionate you can be Guido.
(02-08-2010, 01:19 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(02-08-2010, 01:07 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Even though you find the sight of a naked vagina physically repellent? but you also somehow love oral sex and you are "awesome" at it?

Yet more inconsistency.

Yes, seeing some skanky whore-house stranger's vagina waiting for a dollar bill doesn't do it for me.

Taking my loved onto to another realm with all the varying passion an Italian can muster is another story. You don't understand because I have more passion in my collar bone than you have in your entire skin-rashed body.

You really need to post a pic of yourself to help me decide if this statement makes me feel Smiley_emoticons_kotz or70
(02-08-2010, 01:43 PM)Jamminitin Wrote: You really need to post a pic of yourself to help me decide if this statement makes me feel Smiley_emoticons_kotz or70

Think of Mohammed Atta, the ring leader of the 911 terrorists, but greasier and with crazier eyes.
in a related matter...a new study shows that only 2 sugary sodas per week (like coke) can increase the risk of pancreatic cancer by 87%. that's astronomical! :O. and only 5% of people diagnosed with pancreatic cancer survive for 5 years. it's fast and fatal.
i've heard this on the news today, and only seen a small article in the UK Telegraph, but will watch for something more definitive online, such as AMA Journal. this could certainly affect many people.

Dr Mark Pereira, co-author at the University of Minnesota, admitted that people who consume soft drinks on a regular basis, tend to have a poorer diets overall but he felt the drinks did have a real effect.

"The high levels of sugar in soft drinks may be increasing the level of insulin in the body, which we think contributes to pancreatic cancer cell growth," said Dr Pereira.

(02-08-2010, 02:59 PM)jackboots Wrote: in a related matter...a new study shows that only 2 sugary sodas per week (like coke) can increase the risk of pancreatic cancer by 87%. that's astronomical! :O. and only 5% of people diagnosed with pancreatic cancer survive for 5 years. it's fast and fatal.
i've heard this on the news today, and only seen a small article in the UK Telegraph, but will watch for something more definitive online, such as AMA Journal. this could certainly affect many people.

Dr Mark Pereira, co-author at the University of Minnesota, admitted that people who consume soft drinks on a regular basis, tend to have a poorer diets overall but he felt the drinks did have a real effect.

"The high levels of sugar in soft drinks may be increasing the level of insulin in the body, which we think contributes to pancreatic cancer cell growth," said Dr Pereira.

Any kind of soda, sugar or diet is horrific for a person. Steer clear at all costs.
(02-08-2010, 02:59 PM)jackboots Wrote: in a related matter...a new study shows that only 2 sugary sodas per week (like coke) can increase the risk of pancreatic cancer by 87%. that's astronomical! :O. and only 5% of people diagnosed with pancreatic cancer survive for 5 years. it's fast and fatal.

Damn. I am thinking about reconsidering my Coke habit. Pancereatic cancer is nothing to eff with.
(02-08-2010, 11:35 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Very important news article relating to breast cancer prevention.

Click

I'm posting this for your health, ladies, as I'm concerned..I really fucking am!

(btw, ladies - I hope you did notice that the article was a spoof).

Soda is evil, as are all things containing High Fructose Cornsyrup. That stuff'll kill ya. Aside from the 'sugar' (which I don't think is that big of a deal), the HFC has mercury in it... so yes... drinking soda (and many other beverages, etc) really CAN make you stupid!
(02-09-2010, 12:05 AM)SyberBitch Wrote: (btw, ladies - I hope you did notice that the article was a spoof).

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh