Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOODBYE...SO LONG...AU REVOIR
This isn't what you think so, don't get too excited, bitches...I'll be back...I'm jumping the gun a lil' , I don't leave until tomorrow night but, I'm filled with anticipation & a pot of coffee...Ima gonna find a witch in historic Savannah & buy a spell, I'm gonna put the voodoo on the klan. ::dlaugh::

Hey, Ant...It was 91 & sunny at my Moms yesterday...I'll be thinking of you. Smiley_emoticons_razz
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Have fun, lucky bitch!
Have fun!

So you think you can tease me with the weather and temps? Keep in mind I still have my tan lines and they are far from starting to fade! [Image: tongue.gif]

Enjoy the trip!
I think Savannah is the only classy thing in the whole state of Georgia.

Don't forget to swing by Mill's house and post a dog turd through his letterbox.

::thumbs::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I've got the street address and a picture of millicent's house if you need one. Have cowboy puke in his 'cement pond'...
Fug duh kund
41 42
86 112
SyberBitch Wrote:Have fun, lucky bitch!
::bravo::
The Antagonist Wrote:Keep in mind I still have my tan lines and they are far from starting to fade! [Image: tongue.gif]
I've been going to the tanning salon since the end of August so I could maintain what I got over the summer...I'm a lovely golden brown...Heh
Don't forget to pop into Southern Charms home accents where you can now buy a plastic "Elf onashelf" piece of crapto ruin the look of your home duringChristmas.

http://southerncharmhomeaccents.com/
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Don't forget to swing by Mill's house and post a dog turd through his letterbox.

Do you have any idea what joy doing that would bring me.
Luke Warmwater Wrote:Have cowboy puke in his 'cement pond'...
Him leave his business in the very capable hands of his manager ?...Perish the thought...I'm taking a girlfriend & we have big plans for fun in the sun. ::sly::
Middle Finger Wrote:41 42
I'd love to put you in my pocket & take you with me ! ::mushhug::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Don't forget to pop into Southern Charms home accents where you can now buy a plastic "Elf onashelf" piece of crapto ruin the look of your home duringChristmas.

::lmao::
[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] wrote:
Quote:I think Savannah is the only classy thing in the whole state of Georgia.

Don't forget to swing by Mill's house and post a dog turd through his letterbox.

Classy and, the state of Georgia. Those words in the same sentence? Computer crashed and took a few moments to herself before starting back up.
Have fun! I would tell you to be sure and enjoy some good food while in Savannah, but I know you don't like to eat.
sally Wrote:Have fun! I would tell you to be sure and enjoy some good food while in Savannah, but I know you don't like to eat.
::laugh:: Funny girl...I'm actually looking forward to returning to the Spaghetti WareHouse when I'm in Florida...Best sauce ever.
If you run into any of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta", shoot some pictures!
NeNe is our favorite!
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Don't forget to pop into Southern Charms home accents where you can now buy a plastic "Elf onashelf" piece of crapto ruin the look of your home duringChristmas.

Southern Charm Home Accents - where we can help YOU make your home look like a cheap motel room! ::thumbs::
SyberBitch Wrote:

Southern Charm Home Accents - where we can help YOU make your home look like a cheap motel room! ::thumbs::
I don't believe theydisplay "Elfs on a shelf" at cheapmotel rooms.You're more likely to finda blood stain on the carpet and a pubic crab taped to the frontdoor.
sally Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:

I don't believe theydisplay "Elfs on a shelf" at cheapmotel rooms.You're more likely to finda blood stain on the carpet and a pubic crab taped to the frontdoor.
I wasn't talking about the elf, I was talking about the picture on the frontpage of their website.