Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Air in Here
Everyone now uses the forum in stealth-mode.

People are placing each other on ignore.

Wow... Smiley_emoticons_slash
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
(02-11-2010, 05:22 PM)Julie Wrote: Everyone now uses the forum in stealth-mode.

I just took myself off of stealth mode. It was a habit I developed from being Admin. When idiots, spammers, etc. couldn't be sure when I was on I felt it helped deter some stuff. That is a throw back to my other site where it did matter at times. I am fully visible right now.

I do not use Ignore, never have.

How am I doing!? Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
The air here is very fresh. We had a lot of snow this morning but now it's sunny and crisp outside.
i always did like working undercover. it was great fun. 47

but i never put anyone on ignore either, i like to be cognizant of what is going on.

Yeah...you never know what you may miss
(02-11-2010, 05:29 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(02-11-2010, 05:22 PM)Julie Wrote: Everyone now uses the forum in stealth-mode.

I just took myself off of stealth mode. It was a habit I developed from being Admin. When idiots, spammers, etc. couldn't be sure when I was on I felt it helped deter some stuff. That is a throw back to my other site where it did matter at times. I am fully visible right now.

I do not use Ignore, never have.

How am I doing!? Smiley_emoticons_smile

Pretty good Smiley_emoticons_smile
I took myself off of lurkmode as well, because it will be far easier for Lumpy, ToeJam, and Broke White Trash to see when I'm online....since it will be a rarity - I want to help them out as much as possible.
(02-11-2010, 05:32 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: The air here is very fresh. We had a lot of snow this morning but now it's sunny and crisp outside.

Welcome to this thread Lumps!

For someone who "hates" me, you're always trying to sit near me in one way or another.

Did you make up with Douche (for this round) yet?

Why do you have such issues with who flys under the radar ?...Not that I've been around online much but, I've only seen one other person ever question the why of that...So, why ?...Why does it seem to bother you, this isn't the first time you have mentioned & I'm sure it won't be the last.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-11-2010, 05:39 PM)Julie Wrote:
(02-11-2010, 05:32 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: The air here is very fresh. We had a lot of snow this morning but now it's sunny and crisp outside.

For someone who "hates" me, you're always trying to sit near me in one way or another.

Sorry Jules, I try to sit near the front of the bus.
I surf invisible but I don't have anyone on ignore.

Duchess, Julie is an instigator. She loves to argue and is good at it. She likes to rile people up and then sits back and enjoys thinking that the other person is angry and all worked up. She reminds me of Moose. Everyone justd needs to realize that she stirs the pot on purpose and not fall for her antics.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-11-2010, 05:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Why do you have such issues with who flys under the radar ?...Not that I've been around online much but, I've only seen one other person ever question the why of that...So, why ?...Why does it seem to bother you, this isn't the first time you have mentioned & I'm sure it won't be the last.

It doesn't bother me. I just wanted to start a thread to poke the beehive.

Unlike Lumpy, I don't actually have those types of "feelings" about the folks here.
(02-11-2010, 05:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I surf invisible but I don't have anyone on ignore.

Duchess, Julie is an instigator. She loves to argue and is good at it. She likes to rile people up and then sits back and enjoys thinking that the other person is angry and all worked up. She reminds me of Moose. Everyone justd needs to realize that she stirs the pot on purpose and not fall for her antics.

She's good at it, I'm absolutely livid right now. I'm so angry I could spit nails. I've never been so pissed off in my life.

Right... I forgot what we were talking about.
(02-11-2010, 05:48 PM)Julie Wrote:
(02-11-2010, 05:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It doesn't bother me. I just wanted to start a thread to poke the beehive.

Unlike Lumpy, I don't actually have those types of "feelings" about the folks here.

Oh yeah, that's why I'm angry!

Julie, I command you to shave your ass, and walk backwards on your hands. You've been talking out of your asshole all this time anyway.
(02-11-2010, 05:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I surf invisible but I don't have anyone on ignore.

I agree!
(02-11-2010, 05:51 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:

She's good at it, I'm absolutely livid right now. I'm so angry I could spit nails. I've never been so pissed off in my life.

Right... I forgot what we were talking about.

Yep...which is why you "hate" me and want to dip me in bloody mary mix.

Wackadoo.
(02-11-2010, 05:45 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:

You take the bus?!

Things are bad for you right now huh?
(02-11-2010, 05:59 PM)Julie Wrote:
(02-11-2010, 05:45 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:

You take the bus?!

Things are bad for you right now huh?

Poor Julie, socio-economic jokes flying over your microcephalic head. And what's even worse is your pinhead makes your ass look big(ger). 11
The bigger my ass looks, the more attention I receive. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I don't take the bus, so I can't really really to people like Lumpy.
(02-11-2010, 06:05 PM)Julie Wrote: The bigger my ass looks, the more attention I receive. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I don't take the bus, so I can't really really to people like Lumpy.

Really really? Seriously, one really is enough, I'm not all that.