Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

There will be several measureable benefits for doing so...which will be explained in detail at a later date.

Do NOT fucking reply to this thread Lumpy - you're the only one who isn't eligible. ::lol::
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
I'll bite...I got nothing against you.
Sign me up.
Great!
Do you really think "Do NOT fucking reply to this thread Lumpy" is gonna work, you really fucked up piece of shit psycho bitch? And what possible benefits could someone find? Oh Twist, you poor little man.
(02-11-2010, 08:18 PM)Julie Wrote: Sign up here to be on my "buddy list"

There will be several measureable benefits for doing so...which will be explained in detail at a later date.

Are you going to send everyone useless junk from ebay and Melaleuca products that send them into anaphylactic shock? If so then I'm in.
The only BUDdy list I will sign up for involves some serious long rolling fingers Miss I make 6 figure Bitch. I wanna slap you with my capital "S" big ole bitch slap robot. Thats right you pickle truck driving flat tire belly-aching piece of pine sap.
Do you even think it matters about money here? If you ever did then your ass should have been thrown back in newbie hell until you understood. Along with some that forgot. I actually like the way that you stir shit up. You are articulate more so than me with my lame spelling and typo bullshit. That I can understand Turtle Dove turd, Fuck I went to Catholic school for 14 years, and that bitch Sister Melinda loved the Fuck outta me for 12.............Anyways, please please put me on you Buddett list, also... file me in alphabetical order. under wormy things at night.
I think we could be friends, if you really tried.....ring.....ring..... call me. Smiley_emoticons_wink
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Being someone's "buddy" is gay. No thanks. :|
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm going to bed now and want everyone naked and on the swingset when I get up. Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I would rather wank off my dad than be on Condoleeza's buddy list.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-12-2010, 08:39 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I would rather wank off my dad than be on Condoleeza's buddy list.

(02-11-2010, 08:39 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-11-2010, 08:18 PM)Julie Wrote: Sign up here to be on my "buddy list"

Are you going to send everyone useless junk from ebay and Melaleuca products that send them into anaphylactic shock? If so then I'm in.

I hadn't thought about it - but thanks for the idea.

Consider yourself "in"!
(02-11-2010, 09:06 PM)Maggot Wrote: The only BUDdy list I will sign up for involves some serious long rolling fingers Miss I make 6 figure Bitch. I wanna slap you with my capital "S" big ole bitch slap robot. Thats right you pickle truck driving flat tire belly-aching piece of pine sap.
Do you even think it matters about money here? If you ever did then your ass should have been thrown back in newbie hell until you understood. Along with some that forgot. I actually like the way that you stir shit up. You are articulate more so than me with my lame spelling and typo bullshit. That I can understand Turtle Dove turd, Fuck I went to Catholic school for 14 years, and that bitch Sister Melinda loved the Fuck outta me for 12.............Anyways, please please put me on you Buddett list, also... file me in alphabetical order. under wormy things at night.
I think we could be friends, if you really tried.....ring.....ring..... call me. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Awesome

You're in!
(02-12-2010, 08:39 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I would rather wank off my dad than be on Condoleeza's buddy list.

Signed you up!
(02-11-2010, 09:29 PM)username Wrote: Being someone's "buddy" is gay. No thanks. :|

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Perhaps you misunderstood how this works. By replying to the thread, you're signing up to be on the list.
You know what's weird? People are basically herd animals. I'm kind of a rogue "loner" type, but still, I like when people like me. Julie goes out of her way to alienate and annoy people.

I really don't understand her motivation.
(02-12-2010, 02:44 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: You know what's weird? People are basically herd animals. I'm kind of a rogue "loner" type, but still, I like when people like me. Julie goes out of her way to alienate and annoy people.

I really don't understand her motivation.

Lumpy,

You are ineligible for this activity.

Do you understand that?
Sorry Jules, but replying to this thread doesn't put someone on your buddy list. If they wish to do so, they need to go to their profile.

Dumbass.
Lumpy,

To be honest with you, I didn't look into the buddy list function because I had no intention of creating a buddy list.

The reason I started this thread was because of you. I knew that it would bother you - especially the part about you being ineligible to particpate.

At this point onlookers are asking / thinking: Why does Lumpy care about this so damned much? She said Julie bores her and even asked us to ignore Julie's threads. What a needy psycho forum bitch...

Surprise! You're the dumbass.

You're embarrassing yourself by slipping & sliding through a mud puddle I left for you.
No Julie, no one is thinking that about Lumps. We are all wondering why YOU are so obsessed with her.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ramsey, I was referring to the folks with brains....that actually work. Not retards like you.