Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Just post your own answer. I'll go first.

Answer: To get away from D's accidental and unauthorized website "help."
86 112
To hitch a ride from a trucker going to a chicken pot pie factory just to get away from Frank and his dumbass "why did the chicken cross the road" jokes.
(02-19-2010, 06:39 PM)sally Wrote: To hitch a ride from a trucker going to a chicken pot pie factory just to get away from Frank and his dumbass "why did the chicken cross the road" jokes.

So in your world chickens can read?

Answer: to get away from OP's suspiciously approaching erection and the chicken-sized hamster costume in his hand.
86 112
To go get drunk with Lumpy and look at her boobies.
the chicken crossed the road because that is where a chicken shits.

MF, does Duchess know that you have fantasies about having sex with ramsey and a head of cabbage? for the lame brain motherfuckers a head of cabbage represents moose.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Because Duchess told the chicken that if she didn't cross the road she'd ban her ass from the flock forever.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-19-2010, 07:46 PM)twisteroo Wrote: To go get drunk with Lumpy and look at her boobies.

I bet she is fun as hell to have a few drinks with and discuss life.

I don't look at the naked pics, or any pics, of y'all. I don't want to see the man behind the curtain. I have seen Frank's pic and Jammin's pic because they were on the open board, but I won't go in search of others. Ruins the image I have of you in my head.

The chicken crossed the road and left the neighborhood completely to get away from the Section 8 housing crowd moving in from the city.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-19-2010, 08:34 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 07:46 PM)twisteroo Wrote: To go get drunk with Lumpy and look at her boobies.

I bet she is fun as hell to have a few drinks with and discuss life.

I don't look at the naked pics, or any pics, of y'all. I don't want to see the man behind the curtain. I have see Frank's pic and Jammin's pic because they were on the open board, but I won't go in search of others. Ruins the image I have of you in my head.

and fucks up your ability to judge based on error and avatar.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-19-2010, 08:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote: and fucks up your ability to judge based on error and avatar.

Yeah. I have a family member who is half Mexican. You may want to STFU. You judged WRONG!!!!!

And if you now approve of me because of it, you are the judgmental one.

You should dig me because I make the best chile verde ever, not because my mom ran off with a Mexican. lol (notice my continued use of texting language instead of emoticon)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-19-2010, 08:39 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 08:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote: and fucks up your ability to judge based on error and avatar.

Yeah. I have a family member who is half Mexican. You may want to STFU. You judged WRONG!!!!!

And if you now approve of me because of it, you are the judgmental one.

You should dig me because I make the best chile verde ever, not because my mom ran off with a Mexican. lol (notice my continued use of texting language instead of emoticon)

Gee how nice you let a mexican into the family holy shit can we get this clown a nobel prize or something?.

chile verde is for pussies.
John Adams

Now the grumpy bastard wants to be argumentive over food...Hahaha
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-20-2010, 09:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:

only when someone tries to be multi national/cultural with fake mexican food.::lol::
John Adams

He'd bitch about his own father if he knew which one it was for sure.
(02-20-2010, 07:50 PM)Cracker Wrote:

like its any different for anyone else.
John Adams

(02-20-2010, 08:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-20-2010, 07:50 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Is it safe once again to blame your excessive stupidity on chronic alcoholism?
(02-20-2010, 08:50 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(02-20-2010, 08:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote: [

Is it safe once again to blame your excessive stupidity on chronic alcoholism?

You make me giggle.

You think he drinks?

I enjoy this place, and I think I "get" most of the member attitudes (I think they are truly sarcastic by nature and fun-loving), but I think some members may have unresolved issues that are more than just occasional character farts.
Do I think he drinks?
Only based on his repeatedly blaming vodka and other hard liquors whenever he writes something stupid.

I did the alcohol math and yes, he is inebriated 90% of the time he posts.
(02-20-2010, 09:03 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Do I think he drinks?
Only based on his repeatedly blaming vodka and other hard liquors whenever he writes something stupid.

I did the alcohol math and yes, he is inebriated 90% of the time he posts.

You think he drinks alone? Because that is sad.
Not alone.
A wall filled with empty beer cans are his friends.