Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pregunta
Did you get beat up by several groups of Black people?
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
Why are black people so loud?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
[Image: kfcclosed.gif]
Not really, but once in boot camp this black guy that marched behind me would kick the bottom of my shoes as we were marching towards the mess hall. Every damn day he would do it and I put up with it for awhile. He would fuck with me during smoke & coke break also he was from Philly.
One day on the way to my green egged breakfast he did it one last time I turned around and plowed a good one right between the lookers, and the fool was stepping right into it. It knocked him into the other guys and they just let him fall. When the Chief asked what happened even the black guys said he tripped, even though they saw it. I gained respect for all people then as I had never even really seen a black guy (well maybe on T.V. and there was one or two in my school) until then. But I do know that I changed the attitude of one black guy.

Now Jenkins was from Mobile and he could walk down the stairs on his hands backwards. he was black and was alot of fun. not an asshole.

Then there was this little black guy from Fla. and he was about 5 ft 6 inches tall but that kid had a fucking shloong on him that looked like a fucking baseball bat, we would always fuck with him about it. Shy little black guy. I never saw a black guys face turn red till then.

But anyways............No never.Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-21-2010, 07:41 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: [Image: kfcclosed.gif]

::lol::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I know some really cool black people. They don't act like she does. They wouldn't like her, either.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
What the hell is a Pregunta?
86 112
I think she's probably making fun of a pregnant member. Because she's classy like that.

'Course, now, if I were black, I wouldn't call anyone anything reminiscent of Kunta Kinte. But that's just me.
(02-21-2010, 07:51 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: What the hell is a Pregunta?

Google picture search:
[Image: pyzamrealhulk.jpg]
It's Kunta Kinte's brother.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-21-2010, 07:51 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: What the hell is a Pregunta?

a question.
(for you unsophisticated uneducated types.)

(02-21-2010, 07:19 PM)Julie Wrote: Did you get beat up by several groups of Black people?

I think you're fucking obsessed about talking about Black people.
(02-21-2010, 08:14 PM)jackboots Wrote: a question.

Oh. Well then, here's my answer: No. You (Julie) ever been called a racial epithet before?

Why does she even ask? She thinks she isn't liked because of what other black people have done? In fact, I would surmise Julie makes people not like other black people, not the other way around.
(02-21-2010, 07:36 PM)Cracker Wrote: Why are black people so loud?

My, what BIG ears you have, grandma.
Commando Cunt Queen
I've been the victim of racial violence several times and physically assaulted because of my skin color. I know that a white person saying that pisses you off, Julie.
Julie asked me to post this...

LOUD? WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Commando Cunt Queen
Cracker seems obsessed with Julie to an annoying degree, and Julie seems obsessed about her skin color.
86 112
(02-21-2010, 10:19 PM)sally Wrote: I've been the victim of racial violence several times and physically assaulted because of my skin color. I know that a white person saying that pisses you off, Julie.

This thread was inspired by you.
(02-21-2010, 07:47 PM)Cracker Wrote: I know some really cool black people. They don't act like she does. They wouldn't like her, either.

All racists know "really cool Black people" who would not like a Black person the racist is unable to control. The racist always tells the uncontrollable Black person this.
(02-21-2010, 08:26 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-21-2010, 08:14 PM)jackboots Wrote: a question.

Oh. Well then, here's my answer: No. You (Julie) ever been called a racial epithet before?

Not until I joined Mock.

Quote:Why does she even ask? She thinks she isn't liked because of what other black people have done? In fact, I would surmise Julie makes people not like other black people, not the other way around.

Your mind-reading skills need work.

I started this thread to fuck with Sally.