Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Julie...
Hey federally useless, are you having fun wasting our tax money while you play at work? What's your favorite proxy for getting around the government's firewalls that prevent you from visiting Mock? And don't try and bullshit me that there aren't any. I know plenty of people in the government (both civilian and military) to know probably better than YOU do exactly what types of things they have blocked.

What type of proxy do you use? HTTP? SOCKS4? SOCKS5? Inquiring minds want to know. Seeing as how you're doing it on the taxpayer's dime, I guess we have a RIGHT to know. After all, the government has to be accountable to the people!
Just did your taxes eh?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I think she said she was off due to foot surgery.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-23-2010, 01:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I think she said she was off due to foot surgery.

Which explains her posting from work BEFORE her foot surgery exactly how you twit?
(02-23-2010, 01:11 PM)D Wrote: Hey federally useless

Are you aware that I made that term up a while ago to describe Lumpy? That's mine, bitch! BUT, imitation is the best form of flattery. 27
86 112
Besides, that foot surgery shit has been ongoing since she joined. I call bullshit on the foot.
(02-23-2010, 01:17 PM)D Wrote:
(02-23-2010, 01:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I think she said she was off due to foot surgery.

Which explains her posting from work BEFORE her foot surgery exactly how you twit?

She's been off for several weeks. How is it you know the date of her surgery?

Look fuckface, I just said she is off for foot surgery. I am not attempting to explain her posting while at work BEFORE. You really need to get laid or something cuz YOU ARE FOUL!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-23-2010, 01:22 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Look fuckface, I just said she is off for foot surgery. I am not attempting to explain her posting while at work BEFORE. You really need to get laid or something cuz YOU ARE FOUL!

Ramsey said she was off for foot surgery because that is what Julie posted. Ramsey did not perform the surgery, nor does she reside with or work wth Julie. That being said, since you seem to be all knowing why don't you explain her posting from work BEFORE her surgery you twit.
(02-23-2010, 01:22 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Guess you missed the picture post Ramsey. His arms are like Sponge Bob, he has the face of a 12 year old boy and sleeps in a twin bed at his momma's house. Don't think gettin' laid is in his immediete plans.
Sorry, D. The Caribbean negro gimp is currently away from her desk. She's at the barber shop on MLK boulevard getting a weave.
Sure thing Ms. Double Post. At another forum we've actually CAUGHT Julie out in using a proxy. Oops. Gee. Failure. Unlike Lumpy, who used her iPhone to post on her breaks, Federally Useless Julie is obviously wasting out money. Now, care to show your own idiocy some more? You must also have missed where I said that I call bullshit on the foot. Either she's making it all up, OR she is wasting tax payer money by staying on paid sick leave longer than necessary if it was WEEKS. Besides, didn't she say at one point that she was posting from work? I may be wrong on that, since I don't bother to keep track of Useless' inane blabber.

As for my picture, that just made me laugh. Two things you failed on though. Its not my mom's house (though I did stay with her for awhile when my ex and I split up, nor am I ashamed of that), it is in fact a picture that was taken in 06 or 07 (I don't remember which summer it was anymore) at my 1 br apartment in Kalkaska, MI. Secondly, the person who took the picture was my girlfriend Ashley, and we had wild crazy sex not that long AFTER the pic was taken. Also, due to the age of the picture you can't tell that I've filled out and that I now almost always wear a goatee. But you go ahead and keep making yourself feel better with witless personal attacks.
::biglol::
(02-23-2010, 01:40 PM)sally Wrote: Sorry, D. The Caribbean negro gimp is currently away from her desk. She's at the barber shop on MLK boulevard getting a weave.

Oh shit, thanks sally, that was funny and I needed a good laugh.
@ramsey

Ok, you're right, I did come off a little half cocked. But so did you by assuming that I meant she was posting from work RIGHT NOW.

And yes I do need laid. I freely admit it. But I'm not the type who'll just jump into bed with any skanky ho who is willing to spread her legs. So Julie's out.
(02-23-2010, 01:43 PM)D Wrote: Sure thing Ms. Double Post. At another forum we've actually CAUGHT Julie out in using a proxy. Oops. Gee. Failure. Unlike Lumpy, who used her iPhone to post on her breaks, Federally Useless Julie is obviously wasting out money. Now, care to show your own idiocy some more? You must also have missed where I said that I call bullshit on the foot. Either she's making it all up, OR she is wasting tax payer money by staying on paid sick leave longer than necessary if it was WEEKS. Besides, didn't she say at one point that she was posting from work? I may be wrong on that, since I don't bother to keep track of Useless' inane blabber.

As for my picture, that just made me laugh. Two things you failed on though. Its not my mom's house (though I did stay with her for awhile when my ex and I split up, nor am I ashamed of that), it is in fact a picture that was taken in 06 or 07 (I don't remember which summer it was anymore) at my 1 br apartment in Kalkaska, MI. Secondly, the person who took the picture was my girlfriend Ashley, and we had wild crazy sex not that long AFTER the pic was taken. Also, due to the age of the picture you can't tell that I've filled out and that I now almost always wear a goatee. But you go ahead and keep making yourself feel better with witless personal attacks.

I KNEW you were doing double duty on on Julie's Mommy Forum. The arms gave you away, princess.
And your pathetic attempt at a Mock falls flat on its face. I wouldn't staff Julie's POS forums if she paid me. Well, ok, maybe for $500/hour. However, I wouldn't doubt it if YOU were doing so.
(02-23-2010, 01:50 PM)D Wrote: And your pathetic attempt at a Mock falls flat on its face. I wouldn't staff Julie's POS forums if she paid me. Well, ok, maybe for $500/hour. However, I wouldn't doubt it if YOU were doing so.

Poor Sponge Bob. That was really clever....talk about a Mock falling flat on it's face. 11
(02-23-2010, 01:40 PM)sally Wrote: Sorry, D. The Caribbean negro gimp is currently away from her desk. She's at the barber shop on MLK boulevard getting a weave.

Lets hope they have enough jheri curl to cover her fathead.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Hi OP!!::wave::
(02-23-2010, 02:30 PM)Greeneyesofblue Wrote: Hi OP!!::wave::

Hello. ::wave::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.