Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wondering.....
Who is Mock's best cook? What's your specialty?
That would be me...the dish is hobo chilli. Just remember that a snake or frog head is just a bonus.
I'm pretty sure its Duchess. She whips up a mean shit on a shingle.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-23-2010, 07:22 PM)username Wrote: I'm pretty sure its Duchess. She whips up a mean shit on a shingle.

If you think thats good then you should try her rice crispy treats. To die for.
i am a fabulous cook, but i am now jealous 34 :'( that MF is going to Sally's for dinner, when he used to salivate over my seafood specialities or roast lamb marinated in wine, garlic and herbs from my garden! Hmmph. 111
he can just fucking starve. :87:
i also am a world-class baker, but he'll never get my European pastries or garlic bread again.
EAT THIS MF! 86

(02-23-2010, 07:44 PM)jackboots Wrote: i am a fabulous cook, but i am now jealous 34 :'( that MF is going to Sally's for dinner, when he used to salivate over my seafood specialities or roast lamb marinated in wine, garlic and herbs from my garden! Hmmph. 111
he can just fucking starve. :87:
i also am a world-class baker, but he'll never get my European pastries or garlic bread again.
EAT THIS MF! 86

You can have him. The last thing I need is for Frank to be over here fiddling with my food and one of his hair plugs to fall into my soup. Make sure he wears a hair net when he comes over.
I do not cook anything but love and twinkle sprinkles.......or was that tinkle sprinkles. ..........ummmm I like cheerios. :B
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
yeah Sally, and who needs his crabs falling in the crab entree? :O

I'd like to politely suggest that both parties issue invites. Sally, I'll shave my god damn head bald if hair plugs are an issue. JB, I'll kill someone for you and remodel something with Maggot.
86 112
well i'll do my own killing 84
but you and Maggot can dig a BIG hole...

to put the hot rocks, seaweed, clams and lobsters in of course. :Angel:

(02-23-2010, 07:28 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-23-2010, 07:22 PM)username Wrote: I'm pretty sure its Duchess. She whips up a mean shit on a shingle.

If you think thats good then you should try her rice crispy treats. To die for.

Substitute LuckyCharms for the RiceCrispies.

Seriously, that's my MarthaStewart tip of the week for you my DearSally.
(02-23-2010, 08:50 PM)jackboots Wrote: well i'll do my own killing 84

I was born in New England and always wanted to do a traditional clambake, but unfortunately we moved to FL. and the closest I ever came was Joe's crab shack in Orlando the other day ::lol::. It was actually pretty good, they bring you a big bucket of Lobster, clams, corn, potatoes, sausage, and king crab. The seafood was surprisingly high quality for a chain restaurant.
What's a untraditional clambake?
(02-23-2010, 08:50 PM)jackboots Wrote: well i'll do my own killing 84

86 112
MF, you do know JB's pet name for OP is 'seaweed', right?
(02-23-2010, 08:37 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I'd like to politely suggest that both parties issue invites. Sally, I'll shave my god damn head bald if hair plugs are an issue. JB, I'll kill someone for you and remodel something with Maggot.

Is this an open admission that you do in fact have hair plugs?39
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-23-2010, 09:26 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: What's a untraditional clambake?

they substitute frozen fish sticks for the clams. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Sally, once a Yankee, always a Yankee! i also moved from New England to Florida and really missed the traditional Yankee food. but since there are so many northern transplants there, many restaurants offer "real" NE clambakes. they try to make fried ipswich clams too. Smiley_emoticons_slash

One thats done on Daytona beach where the cops come and fire extinguish your clams and take you to jail for an open container.
(02-23-2010, 09:38 PM)sally Wrote:

One thats done on Daytona beach where the cops come and fire extinguish your clams and take you to jail for an open container.

11528::lol:: YEP!

I'm not a bad cook for a man.

Me and Leeanne generally take turns with the cooking, I generally cook traditional sunday lunch and Leeanne specializes in stir frys and casseroles.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.