Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DON'T DO IT!

Don't be too nice in here. Don't make me give you a verbal bitchslap when I see you spreading your fake love around trying to infect Mockers...Nothing makes me pissed like witnessing kindness & consideration in Mock unless you throw respect into the mix..Rawr!...Nononono, none of that!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Uh....go fuck yourself. ::bana::

There, how was that?

Excellent!...Exactly the kind of response I was looking for!..::bantits::
This is like training fucking Andrex puppies...with all the fucking shit, too

Go and be fucking cute elsewhere
Well..for honesty sake..I am kinda glad that this is the ONE place I can come where some total stranger will walk up to me in a prking lot and tell me how CUTE my car is. Actially had someone next to me at a stop light motion for me to roll down my window so he could tell me my car was cool. Well yeah...it WAS cool with the AC on before I had to roll down my damn window. 39
You coulda been cool by flicking him the middle finger instead of acknowledging him... Smiley_emoticons_fies
what a wasted opportunity to spread the cool vibes that is Mock Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

You know, we have another kind of cube in this country, we call them stock (cubes) like vegetable stock, chicken stock and so on, for me you will always be a laughing stock! 115

You gotta sharpen that pointy bit in your arse a bit more, QB, God knows there's enough room for it! Smiley_emoticons_bussi

I think you should post a pic with you in your Cube (would Cu'believe it?) so I can print it and throw darts at it.
Fucking 'ell, I must be going soft in me old age -

I made a new avatar for you, QB....enjoy!

.jpg   cubic.jpg (Size: 9.12 KB / Downloads: 54)
meh. 105
Last one...click to enlarge

(08-02-2010, 11:12 AM)QueenBee Wrote: meh. 105

I like it when you're fiesty.

I still remember the day in the POTD forum when you told Newbie that Mock wasn't for him & before I had a chance to blink he was in Newbie Hell and all the badasses ran away. 28

And now you're here too. 39
I remember that, Duchess. The good old days. I still kinda miss Newbie....but that is much too sappy for this thread, so forget I said anything. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
haha i found a nice place for QB the self-professed "boring bitch"
peaceful, quiet, nothing happens there.
you have to move west to Oregon QB! it's calling you! ::lol::

enlarge. this place is REAL!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oregon??? Isn't that where fucking grunge bands are from? No, I think I will pass. It is probably too boring even for me.

It's ok to miss Newbie...He gave me some good laughs in here and he left Sin & LC speechless, which is priceless. Those two didn't know what to do and neither one of them had the cojones to slam his godawful spelling. That's a very funny memory of the good ol' days.
oh i used to rag on his sorry ass about his atrocious spelling in emails! he didn't give a rat's ass. 28

he was a sweet and kind gentle man.

come 'er an let me teabag ye....
Fug duh kund