So what the fuck's up
with the new requirement to put more in a post than what you want? I have always found the use of one smiley hilarious (if used correctly) and to the point and now that I try to put a confused smiley in maggots stupid 'joke' post the software told me the message was too short. Too short? You must be looking at MF's dick muthafucka...

so who came up with this thrilling decision?
Fug duh kund
it may be something with new host or this software? we couldn't be bothered with dumb shit like that.
but if it makes MF stop posting his dumbass one-smiley replies, good. if it forces him to actually type something remotely rational, we can call it the anti-MF rule. Smiley_emoticons_slash

(08-02-2010, 05:16 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: so who came up with this thrilling decision?

There was no decision made to do that, Luke or I would have vetoed it. I'm guilty of using only an emoticon at times & I want that available to us.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Fug duh kund
Sometimes, all you feel is one god damn smiley. I'm insulted that someone isn't loving all of me 100% to be honest, single smiley post and all.
86 112

(08-02-2010, 05:16 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: with the new requirement to put more in a post than what you want?

That issue should be resolved now..27
Fug duh kund
lesson learned..........Do not fuck with my joke threads. Smiley_emoticons_razz They deserve all the disrespect available and a single smiley just does not cut the mustard Mr. Lukewarmwater. :nono:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I got carded at Lowes today when buying spray paint. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Don't feel bad they do that to everyone that has a paint ring around their nose and mouth.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-08-2010, 06:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

ID is required for any purchase that can be used for huffing (the paint) or making meth (antihistamines). the store is required by law. it isn't about age.

My God woman, do you look like a huffer?Smiley_emoticons_shocked
Smoking or eating herb is one thing ... but inhaling totally unnatural chemicals is just fucked up.
86 112
(08-08-2010, 07:46 PM)pyropappy Wrote:

My God woman, do you look like a huffer?Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Nah, I don't look like a huffer but, the paint stain around my nose/mouth tipped her off.
(08-08-2010, 10:31 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Smoking or eating herb is one thing ... but inhaling totally unnatural chemicals is just fucked up.

all chemicals are natural....